Scenes of Secury-surf.com
2. It hijacks your browsers’ homepages including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
3. It modifies your browser default settings including search engine and homepage via getting itself attached onto the target browser as an extension.
4. It locks your default homepage on Secury-surf.com.
5. It may block you from you wanted search results.
6. It may bring a lot of annoying ads on your every webpage, interrupting your online activities.
Threats from Secury-surf.com1. Slowing down your PC: it definitely drags down your computer speed by starting its background activities.
2. Loss of personal information: it may collect your personal information for the third party and expose your confidential information like credit card details and some account log in details.
3. Being a monitor: it may monitor your computer and communicate with the remote hackers.
4. Making troubles: it may install backdoors and make your computer system vulnerable for the additional unwelcome applications like Trojan, browser hijacker and adware.
To protect your computer and your confidential information, you need to remove Secury-surf.com as soon as you can before any further damage.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Secury-surf.com Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete Secury-surf.com from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Secury-surf.com list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search Secury-surf.com then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Secury-surf.com registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].exe
F： Restart your computer to check if the virus is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Secury-surf.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Secury-surf.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.