You browser must be hijacked by Native-search.com if you are encountering these:• The default homepage is locked on Native-search.com. Every time you open your homepage, it starts with Native-search.com taking place of your default homepage.
• Various annoying ads happen on every webpage you go to.
• Unwanted redirects happen when you happen to mouse on the ads.
• The hacked browser would crash down randomly.
• The being attacked computer becomes responsive and takes a much longer time to download a webpage.
How Native-search.com gets on your computer?Typically, it gets on your computer as a bundled component of your wanted freeware from the internet. You are also downloading and installing Native-search.com as you are doing the same to the main freeware. Besides, it is also distributed via these means:
• Your clicking on the malicious links.
• Your browsing on the hacked websites planted with exploit code.
• Your opening the infected email attachments.
Roles that Native-search.com will/may play on your computer:• A trouble maker: it may install backdoors and make your computer vulnerable for the additional malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware.
• A stealer: it may steal your confidential information like credit card password and some personal account log in details.
• A retarder: it definitely slow down your PC speed day by day.
If you want to keep your computer and your personal information safe, you’d better remove it as soon as possible before it is too late.
2 Removal Solutions
Solution 1: Remove Native-search.com Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete Native-search.com from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Native-search.com list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search Native-search.com then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Native-search.com registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].exe
F： Restart your computer to check if the virus is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Native-search.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Native-search.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.