What is Advanced System Protector? Can I trust it?Advanced System Protector is deemed as a fake antivirus tool that is designed to collect money via displaying fake infections, fake security warnings and fake errors to scare the victims to purchase its full version or its license. You shouldn’t trust it.
What will happen if Advanced System Protector is installed on my computer?Once it is installed, it automatically pops up to do a fake scan for your computer just after you log in windows. As the scanning is finished, it claims there are infections on your computer that you need to deal with it. When you attempt to deal with the so called computer issues, you are required to purchase its full version or a license before you are allowed to do so. Here’s the advice: never believe any message from Advanced System Protector since it is a fake antivirus program and all the so-called computer issues are faked to scare the victims to pay for it. And what you should do now is to uninstall Advanced System Protector to protect your computer from further damages:
1. Advanced System Protector may block your from the desktop and make your computer useless.
2. Advanced System Protector may lead your computer restart or shut down randomly.
3. Advanced System Protector may bring a lot of additional chaos like browser hijacker, adware and Trojan.
How to Manually Remove Advanced System Protector
Solution 1: Remove Advanced System Protector Manually
1. Access to safe mode with networking mode. Step: Reboot the infected computer. As it restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit Enter.
2. Tap Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to launch Windows Task Manager to end all Advanced System Protector running processes. [random name].exe
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of "Show hidden files and folders" and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)", then click "OK".
4. Click "Start" button and selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and
click "OK." Click "Start" button and Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK."
5. Find and remove all registry entries associated with Advanced System Protector.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]6. Navigate to registry editor to delete all infected files relevant to Advanced System Protector.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe "Debugger"="svchost.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe
Solution 2: Remove Advanced System Protector automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Advanced System Protector
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.