How is nym1.ib.adnxs.com installed on my computer?Computer users are confused that their computers are protected by the powerful antivirus tools and the firewalls but why their computers are still hacked by nym1.ib.adnxs.com. It still happens because nym1.ib.adnxs.com is created with some techniques that can easily bypass the detection of your security software and yours and it also creates loopholes in your computer. It penetrates your computer by the means of the following:
1. freeware and shareware downloads and installations.
2. clicking on the malicious links.
3. browsing the hacked websites that are planted with exploit code.
4. opening the infected email attachments.
What roles does nym1.ib.adnxs.com play on your computer?1. A Sneaker: it is installed on your computer without your permission or any warning.
2. A browser Hijacker: it hijacks browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Once it is installed, your browse default settings like search engine and homepage is redirected to http://www.appnexus.com/.
3. A Stealer: it collects your browsing history and your confidential information like credit card details and some personal account log in details.
4. A Trouble Maker: it installs backdoors and makes your computer vulnerable for the additional malware like Trojan, adware and spyware.
5. A retarder: it makes your compute unresponsive or makes it take a much longer time to execute any applications on your computer.
As you can see, nym1.ib.adnxs.com brings nothing good but chaos to your computer. You need to remove it as soon as you can before you lose your computer and your precious data.
If you need any help during the removal, you are welcome to contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online Computer Experts to help you out.
Manual Removal SolutionA: Go to Control Panel and delete nym1.ib.adnxs.com from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find nym1.ib.adnxs.com list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search nym1.ib.adnxs.com then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all nym1.ib.adnxs.com registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].exe
F： Restart your computer to check if the virus is completely removed.
Note: If you haven’t sufficient expertise in handling virus program files, processes, dll files and registry entries, you will take the risk of messing up your computer and making it crash down finally. If you need online professional tech support, click here to get: 24/7 Online Virus Removal Support.