Complains about Fast Clean Pro from victims"One night fast clean pro popted on my computer it’s supposed to be a product of Northon!I have Northorn threw comcast i ran my security scan hasn’t been out long don’t know where it came from it creeps around like a bug and that’s the way it works. lololo I have done everything I can to get rid and it won’t let me delete it. Dose anybody know or have heard this before???"
"So....my mom decided to go smart and downloaded the fast clean pro because her computer was slow(She's not that good with computer) And now she wants to get rid of it. I tried to get rid of it by deleting it, but the ad keep on popping at her computer. Her computer is samsung sensx170."
from Fast Clean Pro since it is just a rouge antivirus program. All the messages form Fast Clean Pro are faked to scare and convince you to pay for its full version. At the meantime, you are highly recommended to remove Fast Clean Pro as soon as you can since it can be such a malicious malware to your computer:
• Being a blocker: it may block you from your computer desktop and make it useless.
• Being a trouble maker: it will disable some legit programs including your antivirus program to protect itself being removed.
• Being a malware dropper: it will drop additional malware like trojan, browser hijacker and ransomware onto your computer.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Fast Clean Pro Manually1. Access to safe mode with networking mode. Step: Reboot the infected computer. As it restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit Enter.
2. Tap Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to launch Windows Task Manager to end all Fast Clean Pro running processes. [random name].exe
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of "Show hidden files and folders" and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)", then click "OK".
4. Click "Start" button and selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and
click "OK." Click "Start" button and Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK."
5. Find and remove all registry entries associated with Fast Clean Pro.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]6. Navigate to registry editor to delete all infected files relevant to Fast Clean Pro.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe "Debugger"="svchost.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe
Solution 2: Remove Fast Clean Pro automatically (with SpyHunter)Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Fast Clean Pro
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.