You will never want to keep Tidy Network on your computer.If you know Tidy Network is such a malicious adware, you will want to remove it right away.
• A sneaker: it lurks into your computer without your permission or any warning.
• A stealer: it may steal you private information like credit card details and some private account log in details.
• A malware dropper: it will carry additional malware like trojan, browser hijacker and rogue antivirus program onto your computer without your permission.
• A monitor: it will monitor your computer and collect your browsing history for the third party.
• A malware dropper: additional malware like trojan, browser hijacker will be dropped onto your computer by Tidy Network。
• A retarder: your computer will take a much longer time to execute any application or respond.
What exactly is Tidy Network?Tidy Network is deemed as an adware that is programmed to
display ads on the browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Once it is installed on your computer, it modifies your browser default settings like search engine in order to ensure its auto-popping up. As a result, you have to experience that every webpage you open is inserted with ads from Tidy Network. You may be redirected to some spam websites when you mouse on the ads. You are kindly suggested keep your distance away from the ads since they may be planted with exploit code that tries to install malware onto your computer without any of your permission.
As you can see, Tidy Network is nothing good but brings a lot of chaos to your computer. You are suggested to remove it as soon as you can before any further damage caused.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Tidy Network Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete Tidy Network from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Tidy Network list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search Tidy Network then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Tidy Network registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
E: Remove all Tidy Network associated files
F： Restart your computer to check if the Tidy Network is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Tidy Network automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Tidy Network
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.