• The computer speed is getting slower and slower.
• Additional malware like adware happens on your computer without your knowledge.
• cts.lipilextrack.com is acting rather stubborn; it can’t be removed by your antivirus program as well as uninstalling the hacked browser.
• You get various pop ups on the webpage. They redirect you to some spam webpages full of ads.
If you ever experience like that, I sorry to tell you that your computer has already been hacked by the browser hijacker cts.lipilextrack.com. Once it is installed, your homepage is replaced by cts.lipilextrack.com.
How it gets on my computer?You must be confused that you have your computer protected by the powerful antivirus tool and update the firewall on time but your computer is still hacked by cts.lipilextrack.com. These are the means how cts.lipilextrack.com gets on your computer:
• via freeware and shareware downloads
• Via clicking on the malicious links.
• Via browsing the hacked websites
• Via opening the infected email attachments
You will never want cts.lipilextrack.com on your computer because:• It is installed on your computer as a malware without your permission or any warning.
• It will install backdoors for additional malware like trojan, adware and spyware.
• It may lead your confidential information like credit card details and some personal account log in details exposed.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Cts.lipilextrack.com Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete cts.lipilextrack.com from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find cts.lipilextrack.com list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search cts.lipilextrack.com then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all cts.lipilextrack.com registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].exe
F： Restart your computer to check if the virus is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Cts.lipilextrack.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Cts.lipilextrack.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.