AFP Locks the Whole Thing Down!
A seal screen message claims to be Australian Federal Police and locks the whole thing down:
- Cannot launch combined key – Ctrl+Alt+Delete to launch Task Manager;
- Computer shuts down itself when trying F8 key to get into any form of mode;
- Some users who own Window XP will face the fake page ransoming for money to unlock it in any mode;
- Networking is not good and everything is not right.
- Browser get random redirect pages and commercial pop ups are flooding the browser
- Computer is running slow with few programs running;
- Error messages are popping out of nowhere when try to launch some program/ reconfigure something or delete something;
- Unexpected toolbar such as visualbee/vgrabber toolbar in installed and users cannot recall when it is there.
2 Efficient Removal Solutions
Solution A: Remove Australian Federal Police Manually
Step1.:Reboot your computer and log into Safe Mode with Networking.
Step2: Launch msconfig. and disable startup items rundll32
Click "start" —> put msconfig. in "search box" —> press Enter —> disable rundll32
Step3: Reboot your system one more time.
Step4: Run regedit. Search for Winlogon.
Click "start" —> put regedit in "search box" —> press Enter —> press and hold Ctrl+F to search for Winlogon
Step5: There will be a key labeled Shell in the right pane. It should reference Explorer.exe or be blank. If not, right click it and replace it with explorer.exe.
Step6: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of apf virus's.
a) Click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files:
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = “1″
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe″
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options “Debugger” = “svchost.exe
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove Australian Federal Police Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove Australian Federal Police just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove Australian Federal Police automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Australian Federal Police
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.