What do you about Windows-crash-report.info?
Windows-crash-report.info pop-ups constantly appear on your web page? If so, you PC may be infected with a type of adware. Windows-crash-report.info is a dubious domain which is associated with adware. It can affect your web browsers such as IE, Chrome and Firefox and display unstoppable pop-up ads without any permission. Those pop-up ads cannot be stopped if you just click the close button. You have to remove it completely.
Screenshot of Windows-crash-report.info pop-ups:
If your computer has been infected with Windows-crash-report.info, you will receive fake message alert warning that your computer is infected with some viruses. And you need to call the given number to get help to remove the viruses. You should never attempt to call their technical support hotline; otherwise, you not only cannot fix your problems, but have to pay certain amount. On the other hand, it may introduce additional unwanted programs or even malware/viruses to your computer. You PC will become more vulnerable. Ads and links from Windows-crash-report.info may even redirect you to unsafe websites which contain other computer threats. To keep your PC in safe, you should get rid of it without hesitation.
Tips: Because Windows-crash-report.info is often bundled with free software that you download from unsafe sources. Thus, you should always choose Customize Installation to view each step to uncheck the unfamiliar or suspect programs. Scan your computer by Spyhunter regularly to fix the system loopholes. >> Download Automatic Virus Removal Tool
Windows-crash-report.info removal processes
Process 1: Similar removal video for reference
Process 2: Remove Windows-crash-report.info manually.
Press Ctrl+Alt+Del or Ctrl+Shift+Esc or type "taskmgr" and press OK > end its associated running process.
Step 2. Remove Windows-crash-report.info from web browsers.
From Internet Explorer:
(1) Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu, and click on Internet Option. An internet option window will open.
(2) Click on Advanced tab, then click on Reset button.
(3) there will appear a new popup for confirmation, tick on Delete personal setting then click on Reset button on that.
From Mozilla Firefox
(1) Open Firefox and then choose the Help menu ( Press "alt" key once to active Menu bar).
(2)Go to Help menu then click on "Troubleshooting information", and then you will get "Reset Firefox" option in the right side of the page.
(3)Click on the Reset Firefox option, it will take to reset.
From Google Chrome
(1) Alt+F → Settings → Show Advanced Settings → Reset browser settings → Reset
(2) Open your browser.
(4) Select Tools and then access Extensions.
(5)Select the extension and then click the recycle bin button.
Step 3. Delete Windows-crash-report.info in registries.
1. Press “windows” + “R” to load the Run dialog box.
2. Type “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK to open Registry Editor.
Process 3: Remove Windows-crash-report.info automatically with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
If you don't have much time or patience to remove Windows-crash-report.info, you can download and install Spyhunter to do the job for you. You not only enjoy the removal but also can keep Spyhunter and protect your computer in the future. Go on and Try it.
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter.
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
- Fix system errors.
- Remove malware.
- Improve startup.
- Defrag memory.
- Clean up your PC
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.
3. After installation, RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer.
Note:After using these methods, your computer should be free of Windows-crash-report.info. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.