What is Tech-support-line.com?
Tech-support-line.com pop-ups appear constantly on your web page when your PC is infected with a kind of adware. The pop-up from Tech-support-line.com claims that system defender has detected malware in your computer and then recommends you to call Tech Support Online to remove viruses. You may be worried about your PC because it sounds like true information. Actually, it is a fake scam, which attempt to trick you into calling the given number and pay for it. You should never be cheated.
Once infected, it may change your browser settings and then constantly display unstoppable pop-ups that could really interrupt your online activities. It may redirect you to unsafe websites which may contain other malware or viruses. Meanwhile, your PC performance will be degraded. It may even cause further problems such as blue screen and computer shut down. What's worse, it can help hackers control your computer and collect your personal information for commercial purposes. Therefore, Tech-support-line.com should never be kept on your PC.
All in all, it is risky to keep Tech-support-line.com in your PC. You are suggested to remove it from your PC as soon as possible. To avoid being infected with this kind of PC infections in the future, you are suggested to:
- Scan your PC with reputed antivirus software regularly.
- Stay away from spam email or suspicious attachment;
- Do not visit weird and strange websites;
- Avoid downloading some freeware from unknown sources.
- Always choose custom installation when installing a program.
How to remove Tech-support-line.com completely?
Method one: Manually remove Tech-support-line.com from your system.
Open Task Manager by right clicking on the taskbar and selecting the “Start Task Manager” option. Then go to “Processes” and terminate the processes of Tech-support-line.com.
- click on Tools and Internet Options
- click Advanced and Reset...
- In Reset Internet Explorer settings , select Delete personal settings check box, click Reset button
- restart your IE to check
- Run Firefox
- Click Help and then Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox button to reset your Firefox settings
- click Tools and Extensions
- remove all the unwanted or unfamiliar Extensions via clicking the Trash Can Icon
- go to Settings, Show Advanced Settings
- restore browser settings back to the original defaults and conform it.
1. Click on Win+ R key at the same time to open Run Commend Box.
2. Open Registry Editor by typing “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK.
3. Glance through registry entries and find out all listed hazardous items. Right click on them and click Delete to remove.
Method two: Remove Tech-support-line.com Permanently with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection..
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
(3) After installation, you should click on " Malware Scan " button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
(4) Restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
- Fix system errors.
- Remove malware.
- Improve startup.
- Defrag memory.
- Clean up your PC
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.