Recently, there are some computer users’ complaints that they got unstoppable pop-ups from TRJ.DealWare.Stealth. The pop-up constantly appear on their web page and claims that they have virus on their computer and not to restart the computer or it would cause a system failure if they did. Did you ever encounter this kind of problem? If so, you PC might be infected with a type of adware. If you want to find a quick and effective way to get rid of the problem, please keep reading the post below and follow the removal instruction step by step.
Know more about TRJ.DealWare.Stealth
TRJ.DealWare.Stealth can be regarded as an adware which is able to sneak into your PC with your consent and authorization. You browsers including IE, Chrome and Firefox are all the target of it. It can change your browser settings and then display various unstoppable pop-ups. Clicking on those pop-ups may redirect you to unknown websites which may contain additional computer threats. Meanwhile, your system performance is decelerated. What’s worse, it can be used by web criminals to collect your confidential information for illegal purposes. Therefore, you are highly suggested to remove it from your PC.
If you want to avoid getting this infection again, you should know where it is from. In general, it is from some malicious websites or even some compromised websites. And sometimes when you download some free software from unsafe sources, it may also come together. In addition, if you click some malicious links/pop-ups, open some spam email attachments, etc, You PC may be infected as well. Therefore, to avoid getting the infection, you should follow these tips:
- Stay away from spam email or suspicious attachment;
- Do not visit weird and strange websites;
- Avoid downloading some freeware from unknown sources.
- Always choose custom installation when installing a program.
- Scan your PC with reputed antivirus software regularly.
TRJ.DealWare.Stealth Removal Processes
Process 1: Remove TRJ.DealWare.Stealth manually.
2. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC;
3. Click on Processes tab
4. End all the running process related to TRJ.DealWare.Stealth.
Step 2. Remove add-ons and extensions from your web browsers.
(1) Go to Tools, then choose Internet options.
(2) Click Programs tab, click Manage add-ons and disable all the suspicious add-ons.
(1) Click the Customize and Control menu button, click on Tools and navigate to Extensions.
(2) Find out and disable the extensions of TRJ.DealWare.Stealth.
(1) Click the Firefox menu in the upper left corner, and click Add-ons.
(2) Click Extensions, select the related browser add-ons and click Disable.
Step 3: Reset your browser
a) Click Start, click Run, in the opened window type "inetcpl.cpl". b) Click "Advanced" tab, then click Reset
Click on the orange Firefox icon->> choose Help ->>choose Troubleshooting information
a) Click on Reset Firefox. Choose Reset Firefox again to make sure that you want to reset the browser to its initial state.
b) Click Finish button when you get the Import Complete window.
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and select Settings:
a) Choose History option ->> choose Clear browsing data ->> after “Obliterate the following items from”, choose the beginning of time ->> select all options and then hit Clear browsing data;
b) Choose Settings option->>click Set page within On Startup section, you will get the Startup pages window, remove unfamiliar and unwanted Startup page; Reset Google as your startpage and then click OK button to finish.
Process 2: Remove TRJ.DealWare.Stealth automatically with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter.
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
- Fix system errors.
- Remove malware.
- Improve startup.
- Defrag memory.
- Clean up your PC
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.
3. After installation, RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer.
Note:After using these methods, your computer should be free of TRJ.DealWare.Stealth. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.