What is AnyWhereAccess Setup Wizard? Is it trusty?
Have you ever get the text of AnyWhereAccess Setup Wizard pop-ups like this:
“Welcome to AnyWhereAccess Setup Wizard
Updates are ready to install. Click ‘Next’ to continue. By clicking ‘Next’, you agree to accept the License Agreement.”
If so, it is possible that your computer is infected with AnyWhereAccess Setup Wizard. AnyWhereAccess Setup Wizard can be considered as a Potentially Unwanted program that is able to installed itself on your PC or laptop without your consent. It comes into the computer in the shape of tools and extensions that seems to be useful. However, it is very annoying that every time you start your Windows, the AnyWhereAccess Setup Wizard will pop-up, and you will see other pop-ups from this program.
Once you get this potentially unwanted program, it will constantly pop up on your screen that can really interrupt your online activities. Besides, it can remove your old tool bar etc and replace it with their own. In addition, it is able to introduce other computer threats including adware or browser hijacker to your computer, which may cause further damage to your PC. Therefore, you are suggested to remove it from your PC before it bring other computer threats to your comouter.
How can you avoid getting AnyWhereAccess Setup Wizard again?
Pay more attention when you are downloading software from Internet.
Stay away from suspicious websites.
Do not open intrusive links, spam e-mails or suspected attachments.
Install reputable real-time antivirus program and scan your computer regularly.
How to remove AnyWhereAccess Setup Wizard step by step?
Step 1: Remove AnyWhereAccess Setup Wizard related programs from control panel.
Click Start button> Control Panel > Uninstall a program > find its associated program and right click on it > click Uninstall.
Step 2: End harmful tasks about AnyWhereAccess Setup Wizard in the Task Manager
Open Task Manager by right clicking on the taskbar and selecting the “Start Task Manager” option. Then go to “Processes” and terminate the processes of AnyWhereAccess Setup Wizard.
Step 3: Reset browser (take IE as example)
Open Internet Explorer, go to Gear icon (in top right corner), select Internet Options, locate tab Advanced, and then you need to click on the reset button.
If a window pops up, you should tick Delete personal settings, click Reset, and then close the window.
Step 4: Remove add-ons and extensions from your web browsers.
(1) Go to Tools, then choose Manage Add-ons.
(2) Click Programs tab, click Manage add-ons and disable all the suspicious add-ons.
(1) Click the Customize and Control menu button, click on Tools and navigate to Extensions.
(2) Find out and disable the extensions of AnyWhereAccess Setup Wizard.
(1) Click the Firefox menu in the upper left corner, and click Add-ons.
(2) Click Extensions, select the related browser add-ons and click Disable.
Automatic steps - by use of SpyHunter
What can SpyHunter do for you?
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection..
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Optional method: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
1. Download RegCure Pro by clicking on the button below.
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.
3. After installation, RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer.
- Fix system errors.
- Remove malware.
- Improve startup.
- Defrag memory.
- Clean up your PC
After using these methods, your computer should be free of AnyWhereAccess Setup Wizard. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.