What is CasinoRewards? Is it useful?
CasinoRewards is a free program that can be classified as potentially unwanted program (PUP) or adware. It is designed to promote on-line gambling. You should know that it often gets into the target computer bundled with other freeware or updates. It is able to display various unwanted ads on your web page every time you are browsing online. You can notice that all your common browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are the target of this adware.
CasinoRewards removal instruction step by step
Step 1: Uninstall the programs related to CasinoRewards
Click on "Start" button placed at the bottom left corner.
Click "Control Panel" option in the Start menu
Choose "Programs and Features" option in the Control Panel menu
Scroll through the program list and highlight malicious program. Then, click "Uninstall"
Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner on your desktop.
Select "Control Panel" in the menu, or click on "Settings" option and select "Control Panel"
Find and double-click on "Add / Remove Programs" option in the Control Panel menu
Scroll through the program list and click on malicious program. Then, click Remove"
Right click "Start" button or lower left corner of your desktop to open the "Quick Access Menu".
Select "Control Panel" option.
Click "Uninstall a Program".
Select malicious program and click "Uninstall" button.
Step 2: Remove add-ons:
1) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ → choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Internet Options’, select ‘General tab’ and click ‘Use default’ button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings';
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’.
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage search engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Results’ from the list remove it by clicking the “X” mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engines….';
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Options’. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the ‘General tab';
Step 3: Stop process of CasinoRewards.
(1) Open the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
(2) Click the Processes tab, and look for any process related to the adware.
(3) Right click on it and click “End Process” to delete the process.
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection..
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
(3) After installation, you should click on " Malware Scan " button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
(4) Restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
- Fix system errors.
- Remove malware.
- Improve startup.
- Defrag memory.
- Clean up your PC
1. Download RegCure Pro by clicking on the button below.