What will you do if you are encountering www-search.info/?src=us like him?
"I was having the same issue with my IE browser. I tried everything and all malware programs with no results. I did some looking on my pc and when I went to IE properties, I found that "target" line this was added to the end of the command "http://www-search.info/?src=us"I erased that command and now it goes to my homepage. My question is will this permentally take care of the problem?"
What is www-search.info/?src=us?
Everything is not the same after the appearance of www-search.info/?src=us.
The modification of your default search provider and hompege is performed by www-search.info/?src=us without asking your permission. The search result you get from www-search.info/?src=us is poor. Sometimes you may be redirected to some malicious webpages which can be planted with trojan and adware.
The Fishy Computer
Your normal computer becomes fishy since www-search.info/?src=us takes up the system resource. As a result, you can just wait forever to download a webpage or run a program. What's the worse situation is that your browser or your computer may be frozen randomly.
The Privacy Information in Danger
After the attacking of www-search.info/?src=us, cyber criminals can track down your browsing history and cookies. Your personal information like account log-in passwords and banking details can be gathered for the criminal activities.
The Additional Malware or PUPs
Most of the computer users wouldn't know that their computer would become vulnerable after the attacking of www-search.info/?src=us. Backdoors and system holes are available for additional adware, browser hijacker, trojan or ransomware. The longer you keep www-search.info/?src=us on your PC, the more malware is installed on your PC.
As you can see, www-search.info/?src=us is nothing friendly but an annoying bug. The smart you know what to do next: Remove www-search.info/?src=us out of your beloved PC.
How to Remove www-search.info/?src=us Easily?
Plan A: Remove www-search.info/?src=us Manually
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
2) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe%UserProfile%\Desktop\ www-search.info/?src=us%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\ www-search.info/?src=us
3) Reset your infected browsers (take IE as example). Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Reset, check Delete personal settings. Then click Reset.
4) Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections. For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated. For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated.
For win8: Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> More details >> Startup tab >> click on the items you would like to disable >> Click Disable
Good for you: Wanna make the removal of www-search.info/?src=us easier? Dare to try something new? Spyhunter can not only remove www-search.info/?src=us completely for you but also protect your computer from additional malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware. Download and install Spyunter right away!
Plan B: Remove www-search.info/?src=us automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download Free SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block www-search.info/?src=us
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Are you thinking about making the www-search.info/?src=us removal 1 stone 2 birds happen? There is actually one antivirus program can help you. Download and install Spyhunter to remove www-search.info/?src=us and protect your computer in the further!