Is this intriend.net totally driving you nuts?
Is your hard drive activities go from near 0% to 100% because of the appearance of intriend.net?
Are you really looking for the effective solutions to fix your computer issue?
If so, keep reading the post…
What is intriend.net?
intriend.net appears as a domain that is annoying. It's also known as a redirect that constantly appears to interrupt your online activities. Obviously, browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox are its targets.
Let's get to know what roles will intriend.net play when you are doing different things.
When you are downloading...
When you are downloading freeware from the unofficial websites, intriend.net disguises itself as a bundle or a component in order to get itself installed with your wanted freeware at the same time. You have no idea that intriend.net is also being downloaded in the background. (Tip: never download from the unofficial websites or corrupted one. They are easily bundled with extra malware.) And you are also forced to attach intriend.net on your browser. (Tip: you can choose Customize Installation to cancel the pre-checked-unwanted items.)
When you are starting up your browsers...
When you are starting up your browsers, intriend.net appears on your browser as an add-on or an extension. Thus, it makes sure its automatic popping-up. intriend.net opens itself randomly without your permission. Sometimes 2 or 3 tabs are opened and redirect you to some spam websites with annoying ads.
When your computer is being attacked by intriend.net...
When your computer is being attacked by intriend.net, you have do deal with more troubles than you think.
- The computer is largely degraded. It takes a couple of minutes just to download a simple webpage.
- More and more ads are popping up on your PC to flood the screen.
- Your personal privacy information like browsing activities, the account log-in details can be tracked and gathered for the cyber criminals.
- The longer you keep intriend.net on your PC, the more additional unwanted programs like adware and brower hijacker can easily get on your PC since the system has been vulnerable.
As you can see, intriend.net is nothing nice but a trouble maker. The sooner you remove it, the better for your computer and the security of your personal information.
How to Remove intriend.net Easily?
Solution A: remove intriend.net by yourself
1. Lunch up Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC;
Click on Processes tab
End all the running process related to intriend.net
2. Delete intriend.net files and registries from computer system
3. Reset Google Chrome: choose Set pages, and type the URL you want into the box and click OK.
4. Restart the Google to take Effect.
If you prefer an easier and quicker solution to block intriend.net, Spyhunter would be your very best choice. It can remove intriend.net and protect your computer in the further at the same time. Why not just Download and Install Spyhunter to scan your computer!
Suggestion B: Remove intriend.net automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block intriend.net
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Manual Removal needs more expertise than you expect. Is there something that can remove intriend.net and protect your computer from other sorts of malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware at the same time? Yes! Spyhunter is exactly what you are looking for. Download and install Spyhunter to be your chief safeguard.