Weird computer is bothering you all the time.
• You are kept getting popup named SweetCoupon on your every other browser including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
• Your browser crashes randomly and constantly.
• More and more ads related to your searching habits are popping up to harass you.
• The computer is getting slower and slower. It looks like to take forever to load webpages or execute programs.
• Unknown annoying programs are installed on your computer.
If you are encountering these situations, your computer is definitely attacked by adware SweetCoupon.
SweetCoupon is in charge of your favorite browser.
SweetCoupon is an adware created to display ads on most of the browsers to gain traffic for its products and generate revenue for the author. Typically, it gets on your computer as a bundled component of your desired freeware or shareware from the internet. Once it is installed, the browser default settings like search engine are modified without your permission. As a result, you have to face that you are getting SweetCoupon popping up. And you may also encounter these circumstances :
• random texts on the webpage may be underlined and generate advertising links.
• extra adware and browser hijacker happens.
• confidential information like credit card details and some account log in details are exposed.
To protect your personal sensitive data and enjoy surfing the internet, you are kindly to remove it without any delay. Remove SweetCoupon!
Time to get back the control of your PC.
Solution A: Remove SweetCoupon manually from your browsers
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Defaul&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting informaiton, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove SweetCoupon Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove it just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove SweetCoupon automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.