Secrets about how api.mybrowserbar.com gets on your computer are never told.
api.mybrowserbar.com is a browser hijacker that is designed to hijack browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Typically, it gets on your computer together with your wanted freeware or shareware from the internet as a bundled component. It disguises itself as an extension or an add-on to get itself attached onto the target browser so that it can modify browser default settings like search engine and homepage without your detection.
api.mybrowserbar.com is such a big trouble maker that you have to face these situations:
• your browsing history are collected for the third party and you will get more and more spam ads related to your browsing habit.
• your confidential information like credit card details and some account log in details can be exposed.
• additional malware like trojan, ransomware and rogue antivirus program can be dropped onto the already compromised computer.
With such trouble, api.mybrowserbar.com is meant to be removed out of your computer without any delay. If you are still in the dark about how to remove api.mybrowserbar.com, you are welcome to follow the situations below to terminate api.mybrowserbar.com as soon as you can.
How to Remove api.mybrowserbar.com Easily?
Plan A: Remove api.mybrowserbar.com Manually
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
2) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe%UserProfile%\Desktop\ api.mybrowserbar.com%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\ api.mybrowserbar.com
3) Reset your infected browsers (take IE as example). Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Reset, check Delete personal settings. Then click Reset.
4) Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections. For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated. For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated.
For win8: Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> More details >> Startup tab >> click on the items you would like to disable >> Click Disable
Good for you: Wanna make the removal of api.mybrowserbar.com easier? Dare to try something new? Spyhunter can not only remove api.mybrowserbar.com completely for you but also protect your computer from additional malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware. Download and install Spyunter right away!
Plan B: Remove api.mybrowserbar.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download Free SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block api.mybrowserbar.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Are you thinking about making the api.mybrowserbar.com removal 1 stone 2 birds happen? There is actually one antivirus program can help you. Download and install Spyhunter to remove api.mybrowserbar.com and protect your computer in the further!