If you are encountering these situations below, you must have been attacked by the search redirect Etico Search:1. Your default homepage is always redirected to Etico Search. Also, some search results are replaced by the irrelevant ones which are full of spam ads.
2. Your computer is becoming slower and slower. It takes a longer time to execute any programs and sometimes it becomes irrelevant.
3. Annoying advertisements keeps popping up, interrupting your online activities.
4. Unwanted and spam links are added to your bookmarks.
If you are experiencing these situations, you need to get rid of Etico Search as soon as you can, since it can play these roles on your computer:1. A foxy sneaker: it gets on your computer without your knowledge and pretends to be an extension to get itself attached onto the target browser so that it can modify the browser default settings like search engine and homepage.
2. A stealer: it tracks down your browsing history and gathers your browsing habit for the marketers and uses the information to deliver more and more related ads. It also can steal your confidential information like credit card details and some personal account log in details.
3. A trouble maker: it makes your computer system vulnerable and creates system
As you can see, Etico Search is such an annoying pest for your computer. It should be removed out of your computer as soon as you can before any further damage.
Manual Removal Support
Solution 1: Remove Etico Search Manually
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
2) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe%UserProfile%\Desktop\ Etico Search%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\ Etico Search
3) Reset your infected browsers (take IE as example). Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Reset, check Delete personal settings. Then click Reset.
4) Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections. For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated. For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated.
For win8: Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> More details >> Startup tab >> click on the items you would like to disable >> Click Disable
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
Solution 2: Remove Etico Search automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Etico Search
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
(You may also be supposed to optimize your computer with RegCure Pro which can deeply figure out and fix various windows registry errors so as to avoid potential risk, as well as to ensure your computer security.)
Step C. Download PC optimizer RegCure Pro
1) Click here or the icon to download RegCure Pro
2) Follow the instructions to install RegCure Pro
Step D. Run RegCure Pro to optimize your PC