Threats from Level Quality Watcher• Slow down your computer: you have to experience that your computer speed is dragged down by Level Quality Watcher day-by-day. It takes a much longer time to execute any application as well as respond.
• Lock up your computer: you may be unable to start your computer normally and you get blocked by Level Quality Watcher from the desktop.
• Display fake security alerts: you will get annoying security alerts and fake error messages indicating system infections every time you just log in windows.
• Disable ability: to protect itself being moved, Level Quality Watcher will disable some legitimate programs on your computer including your antivirus tool.
Definition of Level Quality WatcherLevel Quality Watcher is a rogue antivirus program that is programmed to collect money via displaying fake infections, fake alerts and fake security warnings to scare victims to purchase its full version to deal with the fake computer issues. It is distributed by some sites that display a fake virus scanner claiming your computer has been infected and then prompts you to download. It is also distributed by the hacked sites that are carried with exploit code that tries to install malware like Level Quality Watcher onto your computer without your knowledge.
You are suggested ignore the warnings, infections and alerts from Level Quality Watcher since they are all faked to persuade you to pay for its full version. You can feel safe to ignore the messages from Level Quality Watcher and you need to remove Level Quality Watcher as soon as you can before any further damage.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Level Quality Watcher Manually
1. Access to safe mode with networking mode. Step: Reboot the infected computer. As it restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit Enter.
2. Tap Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to launch Windows Task Manager to end all Level Quality Watcher running processes. [random name].exe
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of "Show hidden files and folders" and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)", then click "OK".
4. Click "Start" button and selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and
click "OK." Click "Start" button and Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK."
5. Find and remove all registry entries associated with Level Quality Watcher.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]6. Navigate to registry editor to delete all infected files relevant to Level Quality Watcher.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe "Debugger"="svchost.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe
Solution 2: Remove Level Quality Watcher automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Level Quality Watcher
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.