To bypass the detection of your antivirus program, the tricky browser hijacker Safewebballiance.com lurks into your computer as an extension or an add-on. It attaches itself on the browser without your permission or knowledge. Once it is installed, it reconfigures your browser default setting including search engine and homepage. It also places its registry entry to the kernel part of the machine system. That’s why Safewebballiance.com automatically pops up every time you launch up your homepage.
How to prevent similar computer issues in the future?Typically, a lot of malware like browser hijacker Safewebballiance.com sneaks into your computer with the cover of your wanted free software as a bundled
component. Truthfully, the free software is not free. To cover the price, additional programs or components will be dropped onto your computer.
Here goes the tip: go to official sites to download and check the bundled programs. Cancel the wanted ones and suspect ones.
Dangers by Safewebballiance.com1) It keeps a record of your browsing history.
2) Your computer may be monitored by remote hackers with the help of Safewebballiance.com. And your private information like personal account log in details.
3) Your computer would be largely degraded.
As you are experiencing, please remove Safewebballiance.com as soon as you can before any further damage.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Safewebballiance.com Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and Safewebballiance.com from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Safewebballiance.com list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, Safewebballiance.com then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Safewebballiance.com registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
E: Remove all Safewebballiance.com associated files
F： Restart your computer to check if the Safewebballiance.com is completely removed.
If you think the manual removal is a little complicated for you, you can be a lazy guy with the help of the most POWERFUL antivirus program Spyhunter. To be a lazy guy and watch Safewebballiance.com being removed AUTOMATICALLY.
Solution 2: Remove Safewebballiance.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Safewebballiance.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.