Information about Crimsolite AdwareCrimsolite is considered as an unwanted adware on the browser. It is designed to generate revenue by displaying ads, coupons and banners. To find a platform for its ads, it targets at browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Once it is installed, ads will be flying on your every other webpage.
Harmful Effects by Crimsolite1) It sneaks into your computer without your permission or any warning.
2) It keeps a record of your browsing history.
3) Your computer may be monitored by cyber criminals remotely.
4) Your confidential information like banking details and some sit log in details may be stolen.
5) Additional malware like spyware, Trojan and bogus antivirus program may be dropped onto your computer since your computer has been compromised by Crimsolite.
How Crimsolite gets on your computer and inserts ads on your browser?Generally, it is downloaded together with your wanted free software like browser, as a bundled component. To prevent the future computer issues like this, you are advised to download from official sites and choose Customize Installation to cancel the unwanted bundled components and suspect programs.
Typically, to bypass the detection of your antivirus program as well as yours, it attaches itself on the browser as an extension or an add-on. Once it is installed, your browser search engine would be modified. That’s why ads by Crimsolite pop up as long as you open a webpage. Also, it places its registry entries to the kernel part of your computer system to ensure its auto-startup.
For the sake of your computer security, you’d better remove it as soon as you can.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Crimsolite Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete Crimsolite from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Crimsolite list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search Crimsolite then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Crimsolite registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
E: Remove all Crimsolite associated files
F： Restart your computer to check if the Crimsolite is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Crimsolite automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Crimsolite
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.