Harms of Srv.clickfuse.com1) It hijacks your browser homepage. Every time you open homepage, it would be redirected to Srv.clickfuse.com against your will.
2) It inserts spam ads, coupons and banners on the webpage.
3) Your browsing history is collected by Srv.clickfuse.com for commercials and your confidential information like private account log in details may be exposed.
4) Srv.clickfuse.com may communicate with remote cyber criminals and your computer may be monitored.
5) Srv.clickfuse.com lurks into your computer without any warning and refuses to uninstall.
6) Your computer speed is awfully dragged down by Srv.clickfuse.com.
Once it is attached to the browser, it modifies browser default settings including search engine and homepage. In order to ensure its auto-startup, it also places its registry entries to the kernel part of the computer system. That’s why your homepage is automatically redirected to Srv.clickfuse.com.
As you can see, Srv.clickfuse.com is playing a bad role for YOUR computer and your privacy. You are highly suggested to remove it as soon as you can before any further damage.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Srv.clickfuse.com Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and Srv.clickfuse.com from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Srv.clickfuse.com list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, Srv.clickfuse.com then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Srv.clickfuse.com registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
E: Remove all Srv.clickfuse.com associated files
F： Restart your computer to check if the Srv.clickfuse.com is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Srv.clickfuse.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Srv.clickfuse.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.