Bee Coupons ExplanationBee Coupons, like VIPcoupons, actually not a virus, but is a malicious adware that lurks into your computer without any permission or asking as a bundled component.
Typically, free softwares are bundled with additional components to cover the price. You need to uncheck the unwanted terms and components with Customize Installation.
To bypass the detection of the antivirus program and yours, it disguises itself as an add-on or an extension to attach itself onto the browser and place its registry entries into the kernel part of the system to ensure its auto-start up.
Once it is installed, it reconfigures your browser default settings like your search engine. Then you have to suffer that every webpage is inserted with ads by Bee Coupons. Besides, it also turns words on the webpage into links causing pop-up ads. You are advised not to click any of these ads that may be planted with viruses like Trojan and ransomware.
It largely drags down your computer speed by consuming most of the system resource.
2) It collects your browsing history for commercials and may steal your private information like banking details or account log in details.
3) It may communicate with cyber criminals.
4) Irrelevant search results are reached.
To protect your computer and your confidential information, you are highly suggested remove it as soon as you can. It can be removed easily by following the solution.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Bee Coupons Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete Bee Coupons from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Bee Coupons list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search Bee Coupons then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Bee Coupons registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
E: Remove all Bee Coupons associated files
F： Restart your computer to check if the Bee Coupons is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Bee Coupons automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Bee Coupons
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.