Scenes of Windows Ultimate Booster:1) Windows Ultimate Booster automatically starts to scan your computer after you log in windows. After the scanning, it states that there are a few infections on your computer. When you try to deal with the “infections”, Windows Ultimate Booster states that you need to pay for a license before you are allowed to do so.
2) When you try to run your antivirus program, you get a message saying:
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe is suspected to have infected your PC. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them
to a remote server.
(To protect itself, Windows Ultimate Booster might remove your antivirus program as an infection)
3) When Windows Ultimate Booster is running, it will display several fake security warnings:
Trojan activity detected. System integrity at risk.
Full system scan is highly recommended.
System data security is at risk!
To prevent potential PC errors, run a full system scan.
Warning! Identity theft attempt detected
Hidden connection IP: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Target: Microsoft Corporation keys
Your IP: xxx.x.x
4) Your computer has been blocked. You can’t get to the desktop and you can do nothing on the computer. The computer is as good as dead.
You are advised to remove Windows Ultimate Booster as soon as you can. If you decide to keep it on your computer instead of removing it, you would be in a great trouble. Victims who didn’t pay attention to it have been totally blocked from reaching their desktop. Besides, it would be more difficult and complicated to remove Windows Ultimate Booster.
Please remove it right now.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Windows ultimate booster Manually1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
To perform this procedure, please restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
3) Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete these Registry Entries created by Windows ultimate booster.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
4) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%windows%\system32\drivers\Windows ultimate booster .sys
%CommonPrograms%\Windows ultimate booster.lnk
%DesktopDir%\Windows ultimate booster.lnk
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Windows ultimate booster \Uninstall Windows ultimate booster
%LocalAppdata %\Windows ultimate booster virus\uninstall\Windows ultimate booster .lnk
%UserProfile%\Desktop\Windows ultimate booster .lnk
5) Disable suspicious startup items. click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated.
6) Restart your computer to the normal mode and check the effect.
Solution 2: Remove Windows ultimate booster automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Windows ultimate booster
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.