Adware Vendo Disaster“I recently noticed that every time I highlight a word, a vendo bar pops up to help me search the word on sites like twitter, etc.”
Many victims claimed that they were not looking out for weird adware actually because Vendo happens randomly. Most of the victims thought that Vendo was just a normal pop-up. Soon they start to notice that:
1) Webpage downloading speed is getting slower and slower day by day.
2) Words on the webpage are highlighted, which redirect victims to Vendo. Also, any highlighted words by victims are redirected to Vendo bar as well.
3) Computer would hang up more frequently.
4) Ads by Vendo are popping up on the screen, unstoppably.
5) More irrelevant search results are reached.
It is obviously that Vendo is worth more of your attention even though it is found to be an extension on the browser.
What is Vendo?
It lurks onto the computers as a bundled component to attach itself onto the browser without any permission. Things you don’t know about Vendo:
1) It collects browsing history and may steal confidential information.
2) It opens a backdoor for other kinds of malware like browser hijacker nation zoom and Trojan.
All the listed above explains one thing that Vendo should be removed without hesitation. Vendo can be removed manually. Please help yourself to remove it as soon you can.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Vendo Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete Adware Vendo from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Adware Vendo list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search Adware Vendo then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Adware Vendo registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
E: Remove all Adware Vendo associated files
F： Restart your computer to check if the Adware Vendo is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Vendo automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Vendo
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.