Jsf.jsticket.net is created by cyber criminals as an adware platform displaying commercial ads to gain traffic so that the creator can earn a fee from the sponsor. Strictly speaking, Jsf.jsticket.net is not a virus but sometimes acts as a browser extension or plug-in. Once infected, it is capable of modifying the browser default settings and adding its registry entries into the system. This makes sense that why ads pop up automatically whenever you are online. Once infected, you have to suffer endless ads popping up and interrupt your online activities. I think you must be driving mad now by the clumsy computer. Jsf.jsticket.net should be blamed. It runs its program background, eating up most of your computer system resource.
You may wonder how this nasty thing ran into your computer. You probably got it from a spam email attachment, free software bundled with Jsf.jsticket.net installer, or malicious websites. As long as it has a way to lurk itself into your computer, it takes the advantage of system vulnerabilities to give a disaster to your computer. Since you compute has been compromised by Jsf.jsticket.net, other sorts of malicious files would come after Jsf.jsticket.net to take control of your machine. The belowing issues are what you need to face:
1) Jsf.jsticket.net may communicate with cyber criminals.
2) Jsf.jsticket.net logs your browsing history.
3) Jsf.jsticket.net displays endless ads, which is totally out of your control.
4) Jsf.jsticket.net may expose your confidential information to the third party for illegal activities.
5) Jsf.jsticket.net refuses to be removed by antivirus program.
6) Jsf.jsticket.net attacks Windows XP, Windows7. Windows 8 and Windows Vista.
7) Lots of add-ons and extensions appear on your browser.
8) Some of your legal applications freeze up.
There is no second thought for removing Jsf.jsticket.net. Since you have tried to remove it with antivirus program but with no luck, you are highly recommended to remove it manually. Try to fellow the following steps to remove Jsf.jsticket.net, you will be surprised.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Jsf.jsticket.net Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete Jsf.jsticket.net from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Jsf.jsticket.net list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search Jsf.jsticket.net then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Jsf.jsticket.net registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ’0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop “NoChangingWallPaper” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “ShowSuperHidden” = 0
E： Restart your computer to check if the virus in completely removed.
Note: You need to be really prudent during the removal process since any inappropriate deleting can cause system crash. Besides, you still have a better option: Spyhunter. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can make the Jsf.jsticket.net removal a easily job. All you need to do is to watch it remove Jsf.jsticket.net automatically for you.
Solution 2: Remove Jsf.jsticket.net automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Jsf.jsticket.net
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.