Many victims claim that recently their computers are acting funny after they get get-new-java.com. These are issues they are encountering:1) Webpage loading speed are decelerated largely.
2) Computer is hanged up, which sometimes ends up with system restarting. The result is due largely to get-new-java.com is eating up your system resource thought there is just few running program playing in the background.
3) Whatever you type in the search box, a site or a key word, you are redirected to get-new-java.com or more irrelevant search results. You are totally redirected to get-new-java.com, blocking you from your original search sites.
4) Besides, your computer will get more and more spyware, adware or Trojan due to computer being compromised by get-new-java.com.
5) get-new-java.com runs into your computer system without your consent.
What exactly is get-new-java.com?get-new-java.com hijacks browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, therefore it is cataloged as browser hijacker as well as adware.
get-new-java.com Refuse to Be Disabled
Add-on as it is, adchoices manages to survive after you emptied out add-on section. There are many ‘amazing’ characteristics that you don’t know:
There are many malicious characters about get-new-java.com you don’t know.
• get-new-java.com is able to make vulnerability on your system which can be exploited by tracking cookies and deadly virus like.
• get-new-java.com would place its registry entries into the kernel part of the system to ensure its auto-startup and disable some services on the machine.
• There are multiple copies of get-new-java.com in different entries on the system.
All the above listed characteristics are well explaining why get-new-java.com can be that pushy. We need to dig out every items related to the vicious add-on as any remaining crap would keep ad choices alive. Manual removal is recommended to exterminate ad choices completely so that you are far away from the risk of information theft.
Manual Removal Solutions
Solution 1: Remove Get new java.com Manually1. Disable any suspicious startup items.
For Windows XP:
Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of browser defender.
2. Show hidden files
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by browser defender:
3. Delete all registry values related to browser defender in your local hard disk C.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ’0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop “NoChangingWallPaper” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “ShowSuperHidden” = 0]
4. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
5. Disable proxy
Click on Tools on the menu bar
select Internet options
go to Connections tab
select LAN settings at the bottom of the dialog
under the Proxy sever, untick 'use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).'
6. Restart your computer to check if the get new java.com is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Get new java.com automatically (with SpyHunter)Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Get new java.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.