What is Amonetize Installer ?Amonetize Installer is a nasty virus that degrades your system performance severely since it can eats up your system resources. There are number of ways how this dodgy virus will fit into your computer. It can be acquired when victim pays a visit to risky web sites that shares pirated version of software. By using a Amonetize Installer can enter the PC as well by taking advantage of security blunders and Internet browser’s flaw. Once infected, even though you have some well known antivirus software such as AVG or Norton, you will be failed to remove the infection with frustration. If it cannot be removed in time, it brings your PC awful malware, malicious spyware and adware parasites, which can make your PC become an easy target for hackers. And it deletes some of your system files and creates many random files to mess up your system. Furthermore, the virus will
activate lots of harmful and redundant tasks and processes to almost eat up your system resources and cause big system malfunction to your machine. If you are a victim Amonetize Installer, please follow this step-by-step guide to kill it immediately and effectively.
Possible Symptoms Caused by Amonetize Installer1. It takes excessively long time to get into Windows; System operation become very slowly, and you can see high CPU usage (i.e. 90% CPU usage) in Task Manager even when you just launches your system.
2. Windows updates will not install successfully;
3. Windows Security Center, Windows Firewall or third party firewall software has been disabled
4. Documents and files suddenly disappear (removed by the virus); some folders cannot be opened;
5. Lots of ads pop-ups are bombarding you o rand your browser meets re-directs problems;
6. Some of your programs start to become invalid; and some unknown programs are installed silently;
7. The computer restarts randomly and unexpectedly; you get more and more system crash and random BSOD, etc.
8. Windows does not startup, and a message is shown stating: “…system files are missing.”
9. You are suddenly receiving more spam to your email inbox(s)
Amonetize InstallerManual Removal
Solution 1: Remove Amonetize Installer ManuallyStep 1: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Amonetize Installer processes in the Windows Task Manager.
Step 2: Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete these Registry Entries created by Amonetize Installer.
(Click Start button > click "Run" > Input "regedit" into the Run box and click ok)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftInternetExplorerToolbar “[trojan name]”
Step 3: Detect and remove Amonetize Installer associated files listed below:
Virus Prevention1. Never click on a link or attachment in an email that you are not positive is from a trusted source;
2. Beware of internet pop-ups;
3. Set up your Windows Update to automatically download patches and upgrades;
4. Be wary of files with a double extension such as .txt.vb or .jpg.exe.
5. Install real-time anti-spyware protection and Keep anti-malware applications current.
6. Don’t get access to illegal online contents such as gambling or porn.
Solution 2: Remove Amonetize Installer automatically (with SpyHunter)Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Amonetize Installer
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
(You may also be supposed to optimize your computer with RegCure Pro which can deeply figure out and fix various windows registry errors so as to avoid potential risk, as well as to ensure your computer security.)
Step C. Download PC optimizer RegCure Pro
1) Click here or the icon to download RegCure Pro
2) Follow the instructions to install RegCure Pro
Step D. Run RegCure Pro to optimize your PC