Firstly, I am sorry to tell that your browser has been hijacked. Therefore, each time you search for something you want, you are forcedly redirected to the sponsor’s website: Axisearch.com which may contains lots of malicious links and ads. Your confidential information, such as account details, banking information, may be exposed to an unknown third party that will get some dirty profit by marketing your confidential information. For the sake of your computer security and your property, you are highly recommended to get rid of it with manual solution at the moment you detect it. Follow these steps to remove it, you computer will be as good as fixed.
Why should I remove it as soon as I can? Is it a big threat to my computer?Absolutely you should remove it as soon as you can. You don’t know how hazardous it can be to your computer.
Axisearch.com may drop lot of malicious files to your computer..
Axisearch.com slows down your computer performance.
Axisearch.com may lead your confidential information to be leaked.
Axisearch.com leads to internet connection dysfunctions.
Axisearch.com may bombard you with numerous annoying advertisements.
Axisearch.com erases system’s components.
Axisearch.com may cause system crash and data loss.
Axisearch.com may record your online activities.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove AxiSearch.com Manually
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys Ctrl+Alt+Del or Ctrl+Shift+Esc at the same time, search for Axisearch.com processes and right-click to end them.
2. Open Control Panel in Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
3. Tap Windows+R keys together to pop up the Run box, type in regedit and hit OK to open Registry Editor; then find out Axisearch.com registry entries and delete.
4. Reset the homepage of your browser.
Note: You need to be really prudent during the removal process since any inappropriate deleting can cause system crash. Besides, you still have a better option: Spyhunter. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can make the AxiSearch.com removal a easily job. All you need to do is to watch it remove AxiSearch.com automatically for you.
Solution 2: Remove AxiSearch.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block AxiSearch.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.