If I leave it alone to my computer, would something bad happen to my computer?
The answer is YES. PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3.A is extremely hazardous to your computer.
1) More and more system vulnerabilities can be created by PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3.A. Then additional malicious files like Trojan, spyware, adware may use the vulnerabilities to get access to your computer. At that time, your computer firewall will be weaken and weaken.
2) Your computer will be largely slowed down and even caused system crash.
3) You may be bombarded by endless ads popping up.
4) Your confidential information may be leaked to some unknown third party for marketing, such as credit card details, account details.
5) Your computer system files will be messed up. Also your system registries may be corrupted.
6) Your favorite homepage may be redirected to some strange and malicious domain.
7) Computer issues keeps popping up after your computer is infected.
As you can see, PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3.A is such a hazard to your computer. if you want keep your computer running normally and your data safe, you are highly suggested remove it as soon as you can.
I think I didn’t do anything inappropriate, why my computer is still infected by PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3.A?
PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3.A just invades into your computer without your permission and consent. The followings are some ways how PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3.A gets access to your computer.
1) You receive many spam emails every day, which you think is normal. You may have opened some strange emails containing malicious attachments.
2) You may have browsed some malicious websites or websites compromised to PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3.A.
3) It can be downloaded with some free software and installed with default installation.
From the above, next time when you browse on the internet, you know what to do and what not to do.
You may have tried every antivirus program to remove it and even did “regedit” in the Run command box, but all failed. Since antivirus programs are useless when they come to PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3.A, manual removal is necessary to get rid of PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3.A.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3 Manually
Step 1: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3.A processes in the Windows Task Manager.
Step 2: Locate and delete PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3.A associated files:
Step3: Open Registry Editor (in Windows XP, go to Start Menu, run, type in “Regedit” and press OK; in Windows 7 & Windows Vista, go to Start menu, Search, type in “Regedit”), find out the following PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3.A registry entries and delete:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell = [random]
Note: You need to be really prudent during the removal process since any inappropriate deleting can cause system crash. Besides, you still have a better option: Spyhunter. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can make the PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3 removal a easily job. All you need to do is to watch it remove PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3 automatically for you.
Solution 2: Remove PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3 automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block PUP.Optional.SpeedAnalysis3
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.