VisualBee V.1 Customized Web Search Problem
Victim is asking for help:
‘I have this unwanted tool bar. VisualBee V.1 Customized Web Search. I have tried the Adwcleaner by Xplode, in the log file it showed the unwanted tool bar and when it finished scanning I pressed on the next button (Clean, remove or something). The computer rebooted but the unwanted tool bar was still there. ’
Seems like there is another visualbee variant plaguing PC users nowadays. See? It is quite clear that virus is keeping updating in a bid to affect more PC users after computer experts have figured out the solution to it.
The difference between visualbee toolbar and VisualBee V.1 Customized Web Search toolbar is the place in which they put their components. Therefore, if you would like to get online tech support, you’d better tell the exact name of the virus you are having, otherwise, we will take more time into finding and fixing the virus for you.
What Does VisualBee V.1 Customized Web Search Do?
- Opens up backdoor in the background without your consent and knowledge;
- Triggers ads popping up randomly and error messages sometimes;
- Making more in-text words underlined in an attempt to take you to promoting web sites;
- Causes computer to run slowly and browser to load page slowly;
- Loads down additional junks that consume a lot of resources;
- Randomly delete systematic items and make them affiliate of visualbee v.1 customized web search toolbar;
- Incurs search redirect issue and takes victims to unrelated search results.
What can you do to completely get rid of visualbee v.1 customized web search toolbar? You are welcome to follow up the steps below to help yourself before you live chat with online computer experts 24/7 here.
Step 1: click "Start", go to "Control Panel" to uninstall visualbee V.1 customized web search toolbar.
Step 2: Use CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open Task Manager and end visualbee V.1 customized web search toolbar.
Step 3: open "Google Chrome" (take Chrome as expample), and uninstall visualbee V.1 customized web search toolbar in Extensions.
Step 4: search for and delete all files related to visualbee V.1 customized web search toolbar after showing hidden files:
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files generated by visualbee V.1 customized web search toolbar:
- %AppData%[trojan name]toolbaruninstallIE.dat
- %AppData%[trojan name]toolbaruninstallStatIE.dat
- %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarversion.xml
- %UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].cfg
Assuming you have visualbee V.1 customized web search toolbar on Internet Explorer:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step6. Delete all related registry values related to visualbee V.1 customized web search toolbar in your local hard disk C:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ VisualBee V.1 Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ VisualBee V.1 \UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
If you have left visualbee v.1 customized web search behind for quite awhile, there can be more virus on the compromised computer. Therefore, it is possible that the above steps are not able to help you get rid of it completely. If you see it returns, you’d better get professional help from Tee Support online technicians 24/7 here. Your problem will be solved right away and thoroughly.