Hijack by NSA Internet Surveillance Program
Firstly, I would like to reiterate that any sudden warning that locks up your screen is FAKE! No matter where it claims to come from. NSA Internet Surveillance Program is fake too and is one of ukash virus according to the broad mass.
Secondly, I would warn PC users do not ever hand in the stated amount of so called ransom, as you will end up with nothing good but money lost. If you have finished the payment, I would suggest you find out the contact methods of the company by which you paid NSA Internet surveillance program lock down virus. Call them and tell them what happened and require them to try everything to stop the money transfer.
Dysfunction by NSA Internet Surveillance Program Virus
- Victims would respectively get the listed modes disabled: safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt, last known good configuration, system repair and so on;
- F8 key will not take victims to ‘Windows Advanced Options’;
- Computer restarts itself when it is about to log into Windows;
- White/ blue screen is seen;
- Installed anti-virus program seems not to be ‘in good condition’ because it doesn’t help detect anything.
Residual Damages from NSA Internet Surveillance Program Virus
Given the fact that NSA Internet surveillance program is Trojan supportive, the ukash virus is hard to be detected by security utilities and is capable of chiseling out a backdoor invisible to you through which, a host of junks stand a chance to get into the compromised machine. Therefore, we need to hurry up to unblock your computer as soon as possible before NSA Internet surveillance program ukash virus introduces more virus in, imposing big difficulty to regain a healthy computer after you luckily unlock your machine from NSA Internet surveillance program scam:
- Search redirect issue is found, usually search engine and toolbar are hijacked;
- Scans by various anti-virus programs help find a lot of cookies and Trojans;
- Ads are about to flood the whole browser;
- Computer is choppy, sluggish, sometimes would crash;
- Page loading speed is slow;
- Some programs would not run properly and error messages are seen when trying to launce some services on the system.
2 Efficient Removal Solutions
Solution A: Remove NSA Internet Surveillance Program Manually
Step1:Reboot your computer and log into Safe Mode with Networking.
Approach to get into safe mode with netwotking on Windows 8
Step2: Launch msconfig. and disable startup items rundll32
Click "start" —> put msconfig. in "search box" —> press Enter —> disable rundll32
Step3: Reboot your system one more time.
Step4: Run regedit. Search for Winlogon.
Click "start" —> put regedit in "search box" —> press Enter —> press and hold Ctrl+F to search for Winlogon
Step5: There will be a key labeled Shell in the right pane. It should reference Explorer.exe or be blank. If not, right click it and replace it with explorer.exe.
Step6: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items related to NSA Internet surveillance program ukash virus.
a) Click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files generated by NSA Internet surveillance program ukash virus:
- %ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\[random]
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "SD2014" = "%AppData%\<random>\<random>.exe"
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove NSA Internet Surveillance Program Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove NSA Internet Surveillance Program just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove NSA Internet Surveillance Program automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block NSA Internet Surveillance Program
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.