Dangers to Have Search.ueep.com
- Casual PC users may find it difficult to revert search.ueep.com’s settings changes, which can be included with installers for unrelated programs (typical for most adware, browser hijackers and similar low-level threats).
- Search.ueep.com simply displays paid and very irrelevant search results or even ads which have nothing to do with your search term.
- Search results by search.ueep.com are tracked by the search engine virus, thus your information will be passed and resold to other spammers who write adware, toolbar virus, Trojan, police lock down virus and the like.
- Backdoor is made by search.ueep.com to report what has been done and receive new commands to commit more evil conduct; backdoor can also be used as a passage for infiltration of other deadly virus.
2 Efficient Removal Antidotes
Antidote A: Remove Search.ueep.com Manually
For Windows XP:
Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of search.ueep.com.
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by search.ueep.com:
- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\*.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\*.*
3. Delete all registry values related to search.ueep.com in your local hard disk C.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Temp
4. Remove add-ons:
assuming the infected browser is Internet Explorer:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
Attention: If you want to be the one who wants the removal to be a easy and automatic job, as we all say where there is a will, there is a way, Spyhunter can be your first choice. Download and install the most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter to kick the ass of Search.ueep.com .
Antidote B: Remove Search.ueep.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Search.ueep.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.