How Dangerous Is White Screen FBI Scam
FBI white screen is fake for sure and dangerous too. It is crystal clear that FBI white screen can slip past installed security utilities to lock down the whole screen and refuse to be deleted by them. White screen virus has executable files, vicious registry values to disable services including safe mode, networking, and the others if PC users do not hurry up to unblock their computer as soon as possible.
I am able to operate in another newly created user account: FBI white screen virus is able to set up a backdoor which is easily exploited by wandering virus and tracking cookies; FBI white screen lock down virus is prone to load down Rookit virus which is why such lock down virus manages to disable services so fast and bad and the reason why you are still in danger in a new user account because Rookit helps white screen virus to lock down that account too.
2 Efficient Removal Antidotes
Antidote A: Remove FBI white screen Manually
Step2: Launch msconfig. and disable startup items rundll32
Click "start" —> put msconfig. in "search box" —> press Enter —> disable rundll32
Step3: Reboot your system one more time.
Step4: Run regedit. Search for Winlogon.
Click "start" —> put regedit in "search box" —> press Enter —> press and hold Ctrl+F to search for Winlogon
Step5: There will be a key labeled Shell in the right pane. It should reference Explorer.exe or be blank. If not, right click it and replace it with explorer.exe.
Step6: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of white screen virus.
a) Click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files generated by white screen FBI virus:
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].mof
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].dll
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].ocx
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random]\
b) Open Registry Editor by pressing Windows+R keys, type regedit in Run box and click “OK” to proceed. When Registry Editor is open, search and get rid of the following registry entries related to white screen virus:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = “1″
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1″
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Anti-Malware Lab″
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe″
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options “Debugger” = “svchost.exe
Step7: Save changes, reboot to normal mode to see if the virus is gone.
Antidote B: Remove FBI white screen automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block FBI white screen
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
warm reminder:No one denies Spyhunter since it does such a good job.Want to remove FBI white screen right away?
Want to protect your computer from additional malware? Want to enjoy your surfing internet?
Download and install Spyhunter to be your first safeguard.