Problem with Proxy.allsearchapp.com
It is believed that many people who get proxy.allsearchapp.com browser hijacker fit well in the position as described by one of its victims below:
‘My browser searches are being redirected by ALLSEARCHAPP.com It inserted a proxy redirect. I ran Norton, malwarebytes, tdskiller Spyhunter Combofix and none cleared it. I also reinstalled the browsers and Firefox and Chrome are still being hijacked. I ran OTL and it found refrences to allsearchapp.
ALso, Firefox is redirected and wont even load correctly. when I try to open it, it just gives me a visual C++ error message and cant open the plugins.exe’
Alist of problems you may get when you are infected with allsearchapp.com:
- Random search results get redirected to proxy.allsearchapp.com;
- Installed security utilities somehow are unable to help get rid of allsearchapp.com;
- Unexpected pop ups, toolbars are coming into sight;
- Computer becomes choppy, page loading speed also slows down significantly;
- Error message pops up suddenly to keep some vicious components alive in the compromised machine.
Dangerous to Have Allsearchapp.com
Getting redirected when surfing is not safe at all thought it seems to be an innocuous problem at the very beginning. But you will find out that situation simply gets worse day by day so much as to block you from surfing. However, the real problem is that proxy.allsearchapp.com manages to open up a backdoor by inserting its registry keys to stir up the system. The backdoor can be a carrier to help load down tracking cookies and can be a cause for your missing administrator rights over your precious machine. Don’t hesitate to get rid of allsearchapp.com, thinking that it is not a big pain.
2 Amazing Suggestions for Removing Allsearchapp.com
Suggestion A: Remove Allsearchapp.com Manually
1. Disable any suspicious startup items.
For Windows XP:
Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of proxy.allsearchapp.com.
2. Show hidden files
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by proxy.allsearchapp.com:
- AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.dll
- %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe
- C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (random)
3. Delete all registry values related to allsearchapp.com in your local hard disk C.
in your local hard disk C:
- HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run |Regedit32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\CustomizeSearch=[site address]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Search Bar=[site address]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DontShowMeThisDialogAgain
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random]
Learn to cleanse browser
a. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
b. Disable proxy
- Click on Tools on the menu bar
- select Internet options
- go to Connections tab
- select LAN settings at the bottom of the dialog
- under the Proxy sever, untick 'use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).'
- Click OK
Suggestion B: Remove Allsearchapp.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Allsearchapp.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
friendly tip:Manual Removal needs more expertise than you expect. Is there something that can remove Allsearchapp.com and protect your computer from other sorts of malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware at the same time? Yes!Spyhunter is exactly what you are looking for.
Download and install Spyhunter to be your chief safeguard.