- Every attempt to run cmd file will fail as command window with a few lines of text simply disappears from the desktop before one can read;
- Many shortcuts also are missing;
- A new folder named VIRUS is made out of nowhere and everything is moved to it;
- Internet security 2013 rogueware lists IP address of the infected machine;
- Attempt to create a new user account through Control Panel is blocked by an error message telling you that certain executable file cannot start;
- Creating a new user account through command lines is also obstructed;
- Installed browsers cannot be launched due to some error messages;
Sounds terrible? We don’t mean to frighten you.
Don’t consider internet security 2013 as a powerful security utility as it is able to detect threatening items that cannot be detected by other anti-virus tools. Those risky items are made up by the virus, of course other anti-virus tools cannot detect. Notice that the overall computer performance is slowing down and sometimes hangs? You’d better hurry up to uninstall internet security 2013 before it disables almost all services on the infected machine regardless the fact that you’ve paid for its licensed version.
2 Efficient Removal Antidotes
Antidote A: Remove Windows Internet Security 2013 Manually
1. Show hidden files.
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by Windows Internet Security 2013:
2. Please stop the processesof internet security 2013.
3. Go to the Registry Editor to delete all entries related to internet security 2013.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_ERROR_PAGE_BYPASS_ZONE_CHECK_FOR_HTTPS_KB954312
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = "2012-2-17_2"
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "rudbxijemb"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avp32.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avpcc.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ashDisp.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\divx.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\mostat.exe
4. Don't forget to reset your IE
a) Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
b) In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Restore Defaults button and then press OK.
Attention: If you want to be the one who wants the removal to be a easy and automatic job, as we all say where there is a will, there is a way, Spyhunter can be your first choice. Download and install the most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter to kick the ass of Windows Internet Security 2013 .
Antidote B: Remove Windows Internet Security 2013 automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Windows Internet Security 2013
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
warm reminder:No one denies Spyhunter since it does such a good job.Want to remove Windows Internet Security 2013 right away?
Want to protect your computer from additional malware? Want to enjoy your surfing internet?
Download and install Spyhunter to be your first safeguard.