Can’t Get Rid of Ad.yieldmanager.com
‘This program seems to over ride restore to earlier date, I think the mother file is hiden somewhere. Norton 360 says it has removed the program but its procceses and services are still in the task manager.
When tring to delete the cookie from temp cookie files it can't be deleted and gives no delete message.’
For many PC users, ad.yieldmanager.com pop up is a sticky and tough one that blocks many remove approaches including tons of security utilities. What should PC users do to shake off ad.yieldmanager pop up? And is yieldmanager virus bad?
It has been found that ad.yieldmanager is prone to appear together with ad.xtendmedia.com. There are two possibilities:
- The backdoor opened up by ad.yieldmanager pop up is more easily exploited by ad.xtendmedia.com；
- The maker behind ad.yieldmanager.com has resold stolen information to its big buyer that makes ad.xtendmedia.com.
- Slows down surfing speed and makes crashes on browser and system from time to time;
- System configuration has been falsified and some service hence disabled;
- Screen image may be extended/distorted/zoomed in or out;
- Unexpected toolbars have installed onto the browser without knowledge;
- Pop ups are increasing in frequency.
2 Amazing Suggestions for Removing Search.Imesh.com
Suggestion A: Remove Search.Imesh.com Manually
1. Get into the Safe Mode with Networking
Reboot your computer. As the computer is booting but before Windows launches, tap the "F8 key" continuously which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to highlight "Safe Mode with Networking" option and press Enter key.
2. Disable any suspicious startup items.
For Windows XP:
step: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of ad.yieldmanager.com
3. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
4. Disable proxy
- Click on Tools on the menu bar
- select Internet options
- go to Connections tab
- select LAN settings at the bottom of the dialog
- under the Proxy sever, untick 'use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).'
- Click OK
5. Show hidden files
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by ad.yieldmanager:
6. Open Windows Task Manager and close all yieldmanager's running processes.
Use CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open Task Manager
7. Delete all registry values related to ad.yieldmanager.com in your local hard disk C.
Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and press the "R" button. Type in "regedit" and hit "Enter" to gain access to the Registry Editor.
- HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run |Regedit32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\CustomizeSearch=[site address]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Search Bar=[site address]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DontShowMeThisDialogAgain
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random]
Suggestion B: Remove Search.Imesh.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to Download and Install Spyhunter to deal with your computer issue.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Search.Imesh.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Friendly Reminder:Spyhunter will always be your first and wise choice to protect your computer. It literally can remove Search.Imesh.com and prevent the future infection.Download and Install Free Spyhunter without any hesitation!
>> Check out your computer with the free antivirus program
>> Scan your computer with the amazing security tool