Immediacy to Exterminate V9.com Redirect
You get a giant list of results on v9 other than default search engine? Tee Support experts highly suggest a quick removal. Otherwise, you may encounter consequence as described below after a short while:
- Random pop up adds take you to some real ad;
- Black syntax box that asks for registry changes approval every time you restart;
- Heavy CPU usage which resource monitor says is installed browser even though it is not doing anything and CPU will never rest;
- Some victims of V9.com say they do not have any restore points.
The longer you have it, the more trouble you’ll run into since a backdoor which in fact is v9 page will be activated to alleviate installation of additional infections, restricting the security utility from properly functioning; to receive download mandate, ensuring smooth damage and to make remote access from hacker possible. Always bear in mind that anything that arouses mess on browser is able to load down tracking cookies for identity or information theft. Thus, it is highly advised to get rid of v9 search engine virus once detected. Follow step-by-step guide below to help yourself now before live chat for online tech support.
Steps to Follow up for V9.com Extermination
1. Get into the Safe Mode with Networking
2. Disable any suspicious startup items.
For Windows XP:
step: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of v9.com
3. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
4. Show hidden files
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by v9 search engine virus:
5. Delete all registry values related to v9.com in your local hard disk C.
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\random
- HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run |y6bqzvrlas
- HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run |Regedit32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe”
Tee Support Online Assistance: Tee Support online Experts are professional and specialized in deleting all kinds of computer infections and have developed unique solutions that will help you get rid of v9.com redirect completely in about 15 minutes. Our service is fast and has earned good reputation. You are welcome to read the customer feedback here: http://www.teesupport.com/testimonials.php.