Immediacy to Exterminate V9.com Redirect
You get a giant list of results on v9 other than default search engine？You are highly suggested a quick removal. Otherwise, you may encounter consequence as described below after a short while:
- Random pop up adds take you to some real ad;
- Black syntax box that asks for registry changes approval every time you restart;
- Heavy CPU usage which resource monitor says is installed browser even though it is not doing anything and CPU will never rest;
- Some victims of V9.com say they do not have any restore points.
The longer you have it, the more trouble you’ll run into since a backdoor which in fact is v9 page will be activated to alleviate installation of additional infections, restricting the security utility from properly functioning; to receive download mandate, ensuring smooth damage and to make remote access from hacker possible. Always bear in mind that anything that arouses mess on browser is able to load down tracking cookies for identity or information theft. Thus, it is highly advised to get rid of v9 search engine virus once detected.
How to Remove V9 Search Engine Easily?
Plan A: Remove V9 Search Engine Manually1. Get into the Safe Mode with Networking
2. Disable any suspicious startup items.
For Windows XP:
step: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of v9.com
3. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
4. Show hidden files
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by v9 search engine virus:
5. Delete all registry values related to v9.com in your local hard disk C.
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\random
- HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run |y6bqzvrlas
- HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run |Regedit32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe”
Good for you: Wanna make the removal of V9 Search Engine easier? Dare to try something new? Spyhunter can not only remove V9 Search Engine completely for you but also protect your computer from addtional malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware. Download and install Spyunter rigth away!
Plan B: Remove V9 Search Engine automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download Free SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block V9 Search Engine
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Are you thinking about making the V9 Search Engine removal 1 stone 2 birds happen? There is actually one antivirus program can help you. Download and install Spyhunter to remove V9 Search Engine and protect your computer in the futher!