You’ve got into the same situation as what described as above reported by one of victims of ihavenet.com redirect? Have you ever thought about the dangers when you are kept rerouted to ihavenet?
Ihavenet Virus can Arouse Erratic PC Performance
- Homepage is replaced with ihavenet.com;
- Search results are ihavenet.com domain-based;
- Random ad or fake award type pages opens automatically quite often;
- Endless commercial pop ups come into sight;
- Certain sites are blocked, especially those offer security programs;
- Useless add-ons, extensions and toolbar application will come in your sight;
- To get wanted results, hitting back again may do the trick, yet it takes like forever to load the page;
- Causes browser crashes and slow page-loading speed;
- Stays resident in background to drag down operating speed;
- Regedit Registry Editor and CMD are disabled;
- Security-related softwares seem to work improperly;
- Possibilities are made for remote hacker to take control over your computer.
- Hard Time Removing Ihavenet.com Redirect
- Extensions, plug-ins, add-ons deletion make no difference;
- Remove ihavenet.com by installed security utilities make zero progress;
- Re-install and uninstall browser do not make the trick; (to get to know what is browser, you are welcome to visit the video here.)
To get back your healthy machine working without any hiccup and to safeguard your own information, you are advised to take action now by following the steps with efficacy.
2 Amazing Suggestions for Removing Ihavenet.com
1. Disable any suspicious startup items.
Suggestion A: Remove Ihavenet.com Manually
For Windows XP:
step: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of ihavenet.com.
2. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
3. Disable proxy
- Click on Tools on the menu bar
- select Internet options
- go to Connections tab
- select LAN settings at the bottom of the dialog
- under the Proxy sever, untick 'use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).'
- Click OK
4. Show hidden files
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by ihavenet:
5. Delete all registry values related to ihavenet.com in your local hard disk C.
- HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settingsrandom
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon "Shell" = "[random].exe"
Suggestion B: Remove Ihavenet.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to Download and Install Spyhunter to deal with your computer issue.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Ihavenet.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Friendly Reminder:Spyhunter will always be your first and wise choice to protect your computer. It literally can remove Ihavenet.com and prevent the future infection.Download and Install Free Spyhunter without any hesitation!
>> Check out your computer with the free antivirus program
>> Scan your computer with the amazing security tool