Pushy vGrabber Toolbar Refuses to be Uninstall
Many people are confronted with difficulty in vgrabber toolbar uninstall. Here are two reports:
‘I tried unistalling from add /remove program but even tho it says it was successful, I still have it in the add.remove program and it still appears in the google toolbar.....’
‘I've uninstalled the program and have deleted all the files I could find in search, but the toolbar is still there.’
Here’s the image:
It is crystal clear that traditional uninstall way no longer apply to vGrabber toolbar. And with the time goes, people have found that vgrabber toolbar is such a malware that would trigger redirect issue on the browser. Spyhunter suggest a continuous reading to find out how the toolbar gets into machine and the way to get rid of it.
Technical Information on V Grabber Toolbar
Dissemination Routine: usually, vgrabber toolbar installs itself along with other programs that are intended to download by PC users. There are also other ways for its installation:
- If one is infected with redirect virus, or using fake search engine to surfing online, vgrabber toolbar can be in all probability installs itself;
- If one visit web sites that are poisoned or those that are forged to promote roguewares, one may get vgrabber toolbar appeared suddenly.
Dangers imposed by vGrabber toolbar:
- Gradually slices down overall PC performance;
- Takes you to poisoned websites or other spam sites;
- Helps to track your whereabouts and reports to designated destination;
- Compromised system by modifying configuration, making itself sticky and at the same time making the machine more susceptible to virus in the wild.
Symptoms of V Grabber toolbar infection:
- Unexpected icons and search tools are added on the browser;
- Frequently used toolbar gives in to vgrabber toolbar;
- Surfing speed is slower than before.
How to Remove vGrabber Toolbar Easily?
Plan A: Remove vGrabber Toolbar ManuallyThere are two methods you can use to uninstall vGrabber from your computer.
Method one:Step one: click “Start”, go to “Control Panel”.
Step two: choose "Add or Remove Programs";
Step three: on the "Currently installed programs", find out "vGrabber" and right-click it, press button "Change/Remove" to begin the uninstall.
Step four: when you see "vGrabber Uninstall Wizard", click "Next" to continue.
Step five: click "Uninstall" button to start the uninstallation.
Step six: click "Finish" when "vGrabber" is successfully uninstalled from your computer.
Method two:Step one: click "Start", go to "All Programs"; find out folder "vGrabber" and then go to sub folder, click "Uninstall" to begin the removal
the following steps are the same step four, step five, step six as Method one.
Method three:Step one: Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
Step two:Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
Step three: Please stop V Grabber's processes
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL key to open Task Manager
Step four: Disable any suspicious startup items.
For Windows XP:
step: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of vGrabber toolbar:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step six: Disable proxy
- Click on Tools on the menu bar
- select Internet options
- go to Connections tab
- select LAN settings at the bottom of the dialog
- under the Proxy sever, untick 'use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).'
- Click OK
Step seven: Go to the Registry Editor to delete all entries realted to vGrabber.
Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and press the "R" button. Type in "regedit" and hit "Enter" to gain access to the Registry Editor.
Step eight: Delete all related files and folders realted to vGrabber.
Good for you: Wanna make the removal of vGrabber Toolbar easier? Dare to try something new? Spyhunter can not only remove vGrabber Toolbar completely for you but also protect your computer from additional malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware. Download and install Spyunter right away!
Plan B: Remove vGrabber Toolbar automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download Free SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block vGrabber Toolbar
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Are you thinking about making the vGrabber Toolbar removal 1 stone 2 birds happen? There is actually one antivirus program can help you. Download and install Spyhunter to remove vGrabber Toolbar and protect your computer in the futher!