Know more about MachineHelper.exe?
MachineHelper.exe is deemed as a Trojan virus which is capable of executing malicious tasks to damage crucial system files and generate security bugs at the background. In most cases, it invades into the computer when you open spam email attachments, download freeware from unsafe sources, visit hacked/compromised websites, and click malicious links/pop-ups, etc. You should remove it immediately once detected; otherwise, it will perform a series of harmful actions on your system.
Once infected, MachineHelper.exe is able to make some changes in your browsers settings and Windows registry. And then it download other threats such as adware, browser hijacker, and malware, which will cause unstoppable pop-ups, redirect issues and ransom errors, etc. As time go by, it slows down your PC speed or even make it freeze up since it eats up a plenty of network resources and memory space. On the other hand, it may track your online activities and collect your personal information for illegal purposes. Moreover, it secretly opens system backdoors for other malware and cyber criminal, which may cause further damages. All in all, you should get rid of MachineHelper.exe as soon as possible once detected.
Want a quicker way to solve it? >> Download Automatic Virus Removal Tool
Method 1: Manually remove MachineHelper.exe.
Step 1: Boot up the infected computer, press F8 at the very beginning, choose “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter to get in safe mode with networking.Step 2: End all malicious processes of MachineHelper.exe.
1. Lunch up Task Manager
2. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC;
3. Click on Processes tab
4. End all the running process related to MachineHelper.exe.
Step 3: Remove MachineHelper.exe from control pannel.(Window 7/Vista)
Go to Start, click on Control Panel, select Uninstall a program/Programs and Features, find MachineHelper.exe related programs and remove.
Step 4: Show hidden files and folders.
1. Start screen >> Control Panel >> Appearance and Personalization
2. The Folder Options box pops up >> Check Show hidden files, folders, or drives >> Apply
Step 5. Switch to Registry Editor and delete all the files relevant to MachineHelper.exe.
1. Click on Win+ R key at the same time to open Run Commend Box.
2. Open Registry Editor by typing “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK.
3. Glance through registry entries and find out all listed hazardous items. Right click on them and click Delete to remove.
Method 2: Remove MachineHelper.exe Permanently with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter.
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Optional method: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
- Fix system errors.
- Remove malware.
- Improve startup.
- Defrag memory.
- Clean up your PC
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.
3. After installation, RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer.
After using these methods, your computer should be free of MachineHelper.exe. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.