Information about TrojansDownloader:Win32/Rottentu.A
TrojansDownloader:Win32/Rottentu.A is categorized as a Trojan horse which is able to change your system settings and conduct a series of harmful things on your PC. It is very tricky that can bypass from antivirus program. You should know that this Trojan can get into your computer via some ways such as spam email attachments, malicious links/pop-ups, or some compromised websites.
Once infected, it may take up system resources, slow down computer performance and mess up registry entry. Furthermore, it is also able to weaken system security to allow backdoor access for other malware to further destroy your computer. Moreover, it may eat up CPU utilization and cause blue screen of your computer before you save files. What's worse, it might be able to help cyber criminal to steal your confidential information or data for illegal purpose. All in all, to protect your computer TrojansDownloader:Win32/Rottentu.A must be removed.
In order to avoid getting infected with TrojansDownloader:Win32/Rottentu.A again. You should know how to prevent it. An effective way to prevent it from your computer is to download some programs at the official websites rather than some unsafe or social websites. And when you download something from internet, please pay attention to its bundled programs and avoid clicking some links casually. Besides, do not open spam email attachments and visit unsafe websites. And you should often check your computer condition, if you find some malicious programs, please uninstall them as soon as possible.
Removal Instructions for TrojansDownloader:Win32/Rottentu.A
>>Solution one: Manually remove TrojansDownloader:Win32/Rottentu.A from your system.
1. Reboot your computer and log into Safe Mode with Networking.
Reboot your computer. As the computer is booting but before Windows launches, tap the "F8 key" continuously which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to highlight "Safe Mode with Networking" option and press Enter key.
2. Show hidden files.
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by TrojansDownloader:Win32/Rottentu.A.
3: Please stop the processes of Trojan TrojansDownloader:Win32/Rottentu.A.
1. Lunch up Task Manager
2. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC;
3. Click on Processes tab
4. End all the running process related to TrojansDownloader:Win32/Rottentu.A.
3. Go to the Registry Editor to delete all entries related to TrojansDownloader:Win32/Rottentu.A.
1. Click on Win+ R key at the same time to open Run Commend Box.
2. Open Registry Editor by typing “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK.
3. Glance through registry entries and find out all listed hazardous items. Right click on them and click Delete to remove.
>> Solution two: Remove TrojansDownloader:Win32/Rottentu.A Permanently with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
What can SpyHunter do for you?
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection..
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
(3) After installation, you should click on " Malware Scan " button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
(4) Restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
After using manual and automatic methods, you may get rid of TrojansDownloader:Win32/Rottentu.A. if you want to optimize your PC, you can download the powerful tool RegCure Pro.
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.
Warm tip:If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.