More about Your-home-page.net
Your-home-page.net is a suspicious search site which appears on common web browsers including IE, Chrome and Firefox. It seems like a ordinary search site which provides a a search box and links to the popular websites (Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo, Amazon, etc.). However, it is considered as an browser hijacker which is able to modify your browser settings including homepage and search engine. Thus, you will get nothing you want once you surf webs.
It is tricky that can get into your PC together with some free software. Besides, it also invade into your PC by use of junk email attachments, malicious links or even compromised websites, etc. Thus, you need to be careful with your online behaviors when you are browsing online.
Once your PC is infected with Your-home-page.net, you will be always redirected to its websites and it may provide you with altered search results. Besides, your search results may be full of various commercial ads. As time go by, you may encounter the problems of PC slow down, browser crash, etc. You PC becomes more and more vulnerable so that more and more malware and viruses have the chance to invade system. Moreover, it may record your online history or even collect your personal information for commercial purposes.
The screenshot of Your-home-page.net :
Your-home-page.net removal instructions step by step
Process 1: Similar removal video for reference
Process 2: Remove Your-home-page.net manually.
1. Press Ctrl+sShift+Esc or Ctrl+Alt+Delete on your keyboard to open Windows Task Manage
2. Find malicious processes and click on End Process.
Step 2. Remove Your-home-page.net from web browsers.
From Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu, and click on Internet Option. An internet option window will open.
- Click on Advanced tab, then click on Reset button.
- there will appear a new popup for confirmation, tick on Delete personal setting then click on Reset button on that.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and then choose the Help menu ( Press "alt" key once to active Menu bar).
- Go to Help menu then click on "Troubleshooting information", and then you will get "Reset Firefox" option in the right side of the page.
- Click on the Reset Firefox option, it will take to reset.
From Google Chrome
- Alt+F → Settings → Show Advanced Settings → Reset browser settings → Reset
- Open your browser.
- Tap Alt+F.
- Select Tools and then access Extensions.
- Select the extension and then click the recycle bin button.
- Click Remove.
Step 3. Switch to Registry Editor and delete all the files relevant to Your-home-page.net.
1. Click on Win+ R key at the same time to open Run Commend Box.
2. Open Registry Editor by typing “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK.
3. Glance through registry entries and find out all listed hazardous items. Right click on them and click Delete to remove.
Process 3: Remove Your-home-page.net automatically with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter.
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
- Fix system errors.
- Remove malware.
- Improve startup.
- Defrag memory.
- Clean up your PC
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.
3. After installation, RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer.
Note:After using these methods, your computer should be free of Your-home-page.net. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.