What is Viceice.com?
Viceice.com can be classified as a browser hijacker which is able to attach to web browsers, adding extension to rewrite default settings to have itself popped up automatically. It usually gets into computer together with some free software that you download from unsafe site. In addition, when you read some spam email attachments, click some suspicious links/pop-ups or visit some compromised websites, etc.
What happened once installed?
Once installed, it changes your browser settings and add unwanted extension/add-ons to your browser so as to distribute unwanted pop-up ads. You might be redirected to malicious websites. If you casually click on the links, more additional malware may install on your computer without consents. Meanwhile, it may slow down your PC performance and degrade your system security. What' worse, it may record your online habit and collect confidential information for commercial purposes. In a word, Viceice.com should be removed from your computer as soon as possible without hesitation.
How to avoid getting infected with Viceice.com again?
- Pay attention to check custom installation and do not choose the unwanted or malicious programs
- Be careful and never attempt to open emails from unknown resources.
- Download some programs at the official websites rather than some unsafe or social websites
- Pay attention to its bundled programs and avoid clicking some links casually.
- Install reputable real-time antivirus programs and scan your PC regularly.
The screenshot of Viceice.com:
How to remove Viceice.com?
>>Method one: Manually remove Viceice.com.
>>Method two: Remove Viceice.com Permanently with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
Step 1: End all the processes related to Viceice.com from the task manger.
Press Windows+R together to launch up Run window>input taskmgr>click OK
search for the related processes or suspicious ones> right click and choose End Process
Step 2: Reset your browsers.
- click on Tools and Internet Options
- click Advanced and Reset...
- In Reset Internet Explorer settings , select Delete personal settings check box, click Reset button
- restart your IE to check
- Run Firefox
- Click Help and then Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox button to reset your Firefox settings
- click Tools and Extensions
- remove all the unwanted or unfamiliar Extensions via clicking the Trash Can Icon
- go to Settings, Show Advanced Settings
- restore browser settings back to the original defaults and conform it.
(1) Click Tools and navigate to Internet Options.
(2) Under the General tab, delete http:// Viceice.com from the Home Page field, type your favorite URL into the field and confirm your change.
Step 4. Switch to Registry Editor and delete all the files relevant to Viceice.com.
1. Click on Win+ R key at the same time to open Run Commend Box.
2. Open Registry Editor by typing “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK.
What can SpyHunter do for you?
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection..
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
(3) After installation, you should click on " Malware Scan " button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
(4) Restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
After using manual and automatic methods, you may get rid of Viceice.com. if you want to optimize your PC, you can download the powerful tool RegCure Pro.
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.
Warm tip:If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.