What is Common Dots? Is it helpful?
Common Dots is an application which is disguised as a useful and legitimate tool and claims to offer various useful features such as coupons, banners and comparison shopping, etc. However, it is classified as an adware or a potentially unwanted program that can affect all your common browsers including IE, Firefox and Chrome. And then it will display various intrusive commercial advertisements, which can be really annoyed and even interrupt your browsing online. To keep your PC in safe, you’d better not download the program.
If your computer has already been infected with Common Dots, you may encounter various troubles. For example, your web browser will be full of various commercial advertisements, which can really disturb your online activities. Due to those numerous ads, your browser speed will be slowed. You need more time to open a webpage or browse online. Besides, it is capable of redirecting you to bogus websites which contain dubious content. If you click on those ads, it may lead to further high-risk computer threats. What’s worse, it is able to track and record various your online activities, and even collect your personal information for commercial purposes. Thus, you are suggested to take actions to get rid of it as soon as possible.
If you want to remove Ads by Common Dots quickly and effectively, you are recommended to download the powerful antivirus software - SpyHunter to get rid of it and other malicious programs.
Common Dots removal Instruction step by stepMethod one: Manually remove Common Dots from your system.
Method two: Remove Common Dots Permanently with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
- Open your web browser.
- Simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Select Tools
- Click Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon next to the Ads by On Stage add-on.
- Select Remove.
- Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons and move to Toolbars and Extensions.
- Remove the Ads by On Stage plugin and click
- Click Close.
- Start the browser and then simultaneously tap Ctrl+Shift+A.
- From the menu on the left select Extensions.
- Click the Remove button to delete the malicious extension.
- Click on Tools and Internet Options
- Click Advanced and Reset...
- In Reset Internet Explorer settings , select Delete personal settings check box, click Reset button
- Restart your IE to check
- Remove it from Mozilla Firefox
- Click Help and then Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox button to reset your Firefox settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Click Tools and Extensions
- Remove all the unwanted or unfamiliar Extensions via clicking the Trash Can Icon
- Go to Settings, Show Advanced Settings
- Restore browser settings back to the original defaults and conform it.
What can SpyHunter do for you?
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection..
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
- Fix system errors.
- Remove malware.
- Improve startup.
- Defrag memory.
- Clean up your PC
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.
3. After installation, RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer.
After using these methods, your computer should be free of Common Dots. If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.