Brief Introduction about Static.planet49.com
Static.planet49.com is a kind of suspicious domain which is also can be regarded as a type of adware due to it constantly pops up on your screen. Static.planet49.com is usually added to your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer when you download freeware or shareware from unsafe websites. Besides, when you click some suspicious pop-ups or links, open some spam email attachments, your PC is also possible to be infected with Static.planet49.com.
Once infected, you will find that every time you launch your browser or open a new tab, Static.planet49.com will constantly pop up on your web page, telling you to install all kinds of free applications. Sometimes, those pop-ups may look like attractive, but actually, they are not trusted at all. It aims to display misleading pop-up ads and then trick you into buying commercial products. If you click them casually, you may be redirected to unsafe websites that may contain other computer threats. Also, you cannot get the useful software as it states but obtain other malware or viruses. In addition, it may be able to collect your sensitive information for commercial purposes.
Avoid getting Static.planet49.com again with helpful tips
1. Install reputable real-time antivirus program and scan your computer regularly.
2. Do not open intrusive links, spam e-mails or suspected attachments.
3. Stay away from suspicious websites.
4. Be caution while downloading software from free resources.
Easy methods to remove Static.planet49.com from your PC
Method one : Remove Static.planet49.com manually.
Method two: Get rid of Static.planet49.com automatically by SpyHunter removal tool.
Step 1: remove Static.planet49.com from control panel.
Click on "Start" button placed at the bottom left corner.
Click "Control Panel" option in the Start menu
Find "Programs and Features" option in the Control Panel menu
Scroll through the program list and highlight malicious program. Then, click "Uninstall"
Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner on your desktop.
Select "Control Panel" in the menu, or click on "Settings" option and select "Control Panel"
Find and double-click on "Add / Remove Programs" option in the Control Panel menu
Scroll through the program list and click on malicious program. Then, click Remove"
Right click "Start" button or lower left corner of your desktop to open the "Quick Access Menu".
Select "Control Panel" option in the menu.
Click "Uninstall a Program" to open the list of installed programs.
Select malicious program and click "Uninstall" button.
Open Task Manager by right clicking on the taskbar and selecting the “Start Task Manager” option. Then go to “Processes” and terminate the processes of Static.planet49.com.
Step 3: Remove add-ons and extensions from your web browsers.
(1) Go to Tools, then choose Manage Add-ons.
(2) Click Programs tab, click Manage add-ons and disable all the suspicious add-ons.
(1) Click the Customize and Control menu button, click on Tools and navigate to Extensions.
(2) Find out and disable the extensions of Static.planet49.com.
(1) Click the Firefox menu in the upper left corner, and click Add-ons.
(2) Click Extensions, select the related browser add-ons and click Disable.
Step 4: remove Static.planet49.com from browsers
Remove it from IE
- click on Tools and Internet Options
- click Advanced and Reset...
- In Reset Internet Explorer settings , select Delete personal settings check box, click Reset button
- restart your IE to check
Remove it from Mozilla Firefox
- Run Firefox
- Click Help and then Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox button to reset your Firefox settings
Remove it from Google Chrome
- click Tools and Extensions
- remove all the unwanted or unfamiliar Extensions via clicking the Trash Can Icon
- go to Settings, Show Advanced Settings
- restore browser settings back to the original defaults and conform it.
What can SpyHunter do for you?
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection..
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
- Fix system errors.
- Remove malware.
- Improve startup.
- Defrag memory.
- Clean up your PC