When you start to notice Awesome-downloads.com?
Many users don’t know when and how this Awesome-downloads.com gets installed on their computer until they start to get many issues from this program, and you can see some behaviors from Awesome-downloads.com:
- Encounter unstoppable pop-ups from Awesome-downloads.com.
- Computer performance is degraded seriously.
- It runs numerous malicious programs in the background without your permission.
- It redirects you to other unknown websites which may contain other threats.
- It may install other potentially unwanted programs, adware, or other forms of malware.
More information about Awesome-downloads.com
Awesome-downloads.com can be considered as an adware which is designed to distribute potentially unwanted programs or malware. It often pops up the page with message that recommend you to install the new Flash Player. However, you should never trust this fake message. It only wants to cheat you to install malware/viruses so that it can take full control of your system.
Generally speaking, Awesome-downloads.com can get into your computer bundled with freeware download. Besides, it may also infect your PC when you open some unknown spam emails/email attachment or click some suspicious links and pop-ups. Once infected, it will constantly display unstoppable pop-ups that can really annoying you. If you trust it and click on the button "UPDATE" or "INSTALL", you may allow more other malware or viruses to get into your computer. And you may be redirected to some unknown websites which may contain other computer threats. You computer performance will also be degraded. All in all, you should remove Awesome-downloads.com as soon as possible once detected.
How to get rid of Awesome-downloads.com completely?
Click Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program. Find its associated program and uninstall it.
Step 2: Stop process of Awesome-downloads.com.Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
What can SpyHunter do for you?
(1) Open the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
(2) Click the Processes tab, and look for any process related to the adware.
(3) Right click on it and click “End Process” to delete the process.Step 3: Remove add-ons:
1) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ → choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Internet Options’, select ‘General tab’ and click ‘Use default’ button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings';
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’.
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage search engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Results’ from the list remove it by clicking the “X” mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engines….';
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Options’. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the ‘General tab';
Automatic steps - by use of SpyHunter
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection..
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
- Fix system errors.
- Remove malware.
- Improve startup.
- Defrag memory.
- Clean up your PC
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.
3. After installation, RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer.