Knowledge about RinoReader
RinoReader is a free application that can be regarded as a type of adware. It seems like a useful tool that claims to help you read and view PDF documents easily. However, it cannot do useful things as it said but bring lots of computer problems. You should notice that the ads by RinoReader are usually labeled as "Ads by RinoReader", "RinoReader Ads", "RinoReader Deals", "RinoReader Coupons", "Powered by RinoReader", "Brought by RinoReader", etc. So when you see these forms of RinoReader ads online, you should ignore them.
The screenshot of RinoReader:
You may wonder how can it access your computer. Generally speaking, like other adware, RinoReader is bundled with some freeware/shareware that you download from Internet. When you download the freeware or shareware, RinoReader will also get installed on your PC. Besides, when you open some unknown spam emails/email attachment click some suspicious pop-ups and links,and visit some unsafe or even malicious websites, your PC may be infected with the adware.
Troubles brought by RinoReader
Once installed, RinoReader will display various ads that contain lots of search links, text links, product comparisons and reviews, coupons or banners, or other interactive contents. Besides, it may
install other computer threats such as browser hijacker, plug-ins or other malware, which will make the computer system more vulnerable. And you will find that your computer performs shower and slower. In addition, it can help the third party to collect and use your personal information, such as online history, email address, even other private data. Thus, RinoReader should not be kept in your PC, you should get rid of it as soon as possible.
How to remove RinoReader from your PC?
Method one: Manually remove RinoReader from your system.
Method two: Remove RinoReader Permanently with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
Manual removal guide:
Step 1: Remove RinoReader from control panel.
1) Click on "Start" button placed at the bottom left corner.
2) Click "Control Panel" option in the Start menu
3) Find "Programs and Features" option in the Control Panel menu
4) Scroll through the program list and highlight malicious program. Then, click "Uninstall"
1) Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner on your desktop.
2) Select "Control Panel" in the menu, or click on "Settings" option and select "Control Panel"
3) Find and double-click on "Add / Remove Programs" option in the Control Panel menu
4) Scroll through the program list and click on malicious program. Then, click Remove"
1) Right click "Start" button or lower left corner of your desktop to open the "Quick Access Menu".
2) Select "Control Panel" option in the menu.
3) Click "Uninstall a Program" to open the list of installed programs.
4) Select malicious program and click "Uninstall" button.
Step 2: End all the processes related to RinoReader from the task manger.
press Windows+R together to launch up Run window>input taskmgr>click OK
search for the related processes or suspicious ones> right click and choose End Process.
Step 3: Remove add-ons and extensions from your web browsers.
(1) Go to Tools, then choose Manage Add-ons.
(2) Click Programs tab, click Manage add-ons and disable all the suspicious add-ons.
(1) Click the Customize and Control menu button, click on Tools and navigate to Extensions.
(2) Find out and disable the extensions of RinoReader.
(1) Click the Firefox menu in the upper left corner, and click Add-ons.
(2) Click Extensions, select the related browser add-ons and click Disable.
Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options →the General tab, Delete the Cookies button can be directly seen in IE6, IE7 is to click the Delete Browsing History button then tick Cookies and click Delete.
Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → Remove Individual Cookies → Delete corresponding cookies in the cookies showing box.
Opera: Tools → Preferences → Advanced → Cookies →Delete corresponding cookies in Management Cookies.
Automatic removal guide:
What can SpyHunter do for you?
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection..
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
- Fix system errors.
- Remove malware.
- Improve startup.
- Defrag memory.
- Clean up your PC
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.
3. After installation, RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer.