What is TremendousCoupo?
TremendousCoupo is ad-supported program which can be considered as a potentially unwanted program. It is able to sneak into the targeted computer and take control of all the common web browsers by popping up lots of unstoppable ads. It usually disguises itself as an innocuous extension on user's computer. However, it can do harmful things to your PC:
- It will take over your browsers with a number of annoying pop-ups and ads.
- Clicking pop-ups or ads will redirect you to malicious websites.
- It will drop your browser speed greatly and affect your online activities.
- It can read your browsing histories and change your browsing settings.
- It is able to collect your personal information and data for bad purposes.
How can you do to prevent TremendousCoupo?
- Download some programs or games at the official websites rather than some unsafe or social websites.
- Do not never click too fast during the process of installation.
- While installation, check custom installation and do not choose the unwanted or malicious programs.
- Never click some malicious links or pop-ups.
- Do not open some spam email or email attachments.
Get rid of TremendousCoupo with effective methods
Method one : Remove TremendousCoupo manually.
Press Windows+R together to launch up Run window>input taskmgr>click OK
search for the related processes or suspicious ones> right click and choose End Process
Step 2: Remove TremendousCoupo from control panel.
For Windows XP: Start>>Control Panel>>Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 7: Start>>Control Panel>>Programs and Features.
For Windows 8: Start>>Control Panel>>Uninstall a Program.
Choose your version and uninstall related programs.
(1) Go to Tools, then choose Manage Add-ons.
(2) Click Programs tab, click Manage add-ons and disable all the suspicious add-ons.
(1) Click the Customize and Control menu button, click on Tools and navigate to Extensions.
(2) Find out and disable the extensions of TremendousCoupo.
(1) Click the Firefox menu in the upper left corner, and click Add-ons.
(2) Click Extensions, select the related browser add-ons and click Disable.
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Default&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting information, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Method two: Get rid of TremendousCoupo automatically by SpyHunter removal tool.
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.