What is Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309? Is it harmful?
Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309 is considered as a potentially unwanted program which is able to invade your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. It is distributed by custom installers or as browser addon for a better internet experience, like toolbars etc pretend to be. And it can get into the target computer bundled with some free application without the users' permission and awareness. So you should be careful when you download some software from the Internet.
Once installed, Firstly it will display lots of popup ads constantly to disturb your normal online activities. Besides, Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309 is also able to affect your computer performance greatly. your computer will run slower than before. For example, you need more time to open a webpage or website. In addition, Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309 may also redirect you to all kinds of strange and questionable websites constantly, these websites are usually consist of various infection that can lead your computer to dangerous positions. Moreover, Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309 may give other infections such as Trojan, malicious ransomeware, as well as annoying browser hijackers chances to get into your computer in the background. It will bring more risks to your computer. Thus, it is very unsafe for you to keep Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309 in your computer. You are strongly recommended to remove Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309 from your computer as soon as possible.
How to prevent Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309？
when you download something from internet, please pay attention to its bundled programs and avoid clicking some links casually. Do not never click too fast during the process of installation. If the installer offers a Advanced or Custom option button, click it to find out if there is any other malicious software offered and installed during the installation process. Besides, while installation, we advise you to check custom installation and do not choose the unwanted or malicious programs. And you should often check your computer condition, if you find some malicious programs such as Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309, please uninstall them as soon as possible.
Guide to remove Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309 step by step.
According to the information above, may be you have already known about the Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309 and how harmful and dangerous it is. Therefore, you should remove it from your computer immediately. Here we provide two solutions to help you remove Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309 absolutely.
Solution one : Remove Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309 manually.
For Windows XP: Start>>Control Panel>>Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 7: Start>>Control Panel>>Programs and Features.
For Windows 8: Start>>Control Panel>>Uninstall a Program.
Choose your version and uninstall related programs.
(2). press Windows+R to get Run window, input regedit and click Ok
delete malicious keys of Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309.
“HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”/ “AnyProtect Tray”
“HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”/ “AnyProtect Tray”
Step C: Boot up the infected computer, press F8 at the very beginning, choose “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter to get in safe mode with networking.
Step D: Reset affected browsers.
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Default&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting information, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run""= "%AppData%\.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes"=".random”
Solution two: get rid of Suspicious_GEN.F47V0309 automatically by SpyHunter removal tool.
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
3. After installation, RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer.